Search results

1. Vintagehunt

Pioneer VSX-7500s voltage selector

Greetings to all , Picked this up from someone and I need a little help to sort out the wiring. I got it home and started cleaning it from inside i saw 2 blown fuses and noticed a problem . The voltage selector switch on the rear of the unit has the knob missing and exposing the internal...
  2. Vintagehunt

Help with Refoaming Pioneer HPM-900

Hello guys , I am confused about selecting a repair kit for my HPM-900 https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pioneer-12-HPM-900-CS-609-CS-629-Speaker-Foam-Surround-Repair-Kit-2A12B/302388278484?hash=item4667bef4d4:g:NYcAAOSwJH1ZJIrw...
  3. Vintagehunt

Sansui SE-9 Amplifier Match

Hello guys , i hope you doing well I got a Sansui GX-909 audio rack specially for the SE-9 and RA-990 Reverberation that came with but i would like to take your opinions about which AU amps would be matching with the SE-9 i am thinking of AU-D11 , i like to hear more from you . Thanks .
  4. Vintagehunt

NHT SA-3 Subwoofer Amp

Hello guys , i hope all of you are doing well . to be honest i never heard about NHT before but i searched our friend Google and i found some good reviews about it originally its US company but this amplifier is made in Taiwan and i can get this one for 55$ , does any one give it a try before...
  5. Vintagehunt

Pioneer SX-780

Hello all , hope you are doing well I have the chance to have this babe for 130 $ in excellent condition but the FM tuner is not working , after checking and tracking this issue i find the PA1001-A IC need to be replaced but in my country is not available in electronic shops so i need to order...
  6. Vintagehunt

Pioneer VSX-9500s motorized volume problem

Hello AK members , I opened a thread before asking for the value of vsx-9500s set in this thread http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-vsx-9500s-set.690178/#post-9227973 I got this set for 440$ and i am very pleased with it , i got some issues like the CD player was...
  7. Vintagehunt

Pioneer VSX-9500s set

Hello guys / gals I just need your opinions about this set , I got an offer for it with 520 $ equal to my country currency , is it worthy or not and also can anyone recognize that speakers model ? Thanks
  8. Vintagehunt

Pioneer DC-Z93 won't power on sometimes

Hello , i can hear only one click coming from the relay on the power supply board and the power indicator on front panel is slightly on , i doubt about the relay may be need replacement or any ideas , thanks .
  9. Vintagehunt

New here

Hello gentlemen , It's a pleasure to join this community for what I have seen here from other members and they experience . I am addicted to the vintage equipments and hope I can own a great vintage system someday , now I have sansui stereo amp A-707 and pioneer DC-Z93 Stereo Double Cassette...
Back
Top Bottom