Search results

1. A

Hpm-100 bass port rings

It’s to small but good thinking
  2. A

Hpm-100 bass port rings

Thank you for the reply, I am going to be patient and hope to find the factory parts if not I think I will try and have a machine shop make them because the original ones were aluminum. I like keeping my vintage stuff vintage.
  3. A

Hpm-100 bass port rings

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well. I recently picked up a pair of hpm’s 100‘s 200watt And both speakers are missing the ring around the bass port hole. Does anyone here know of a source for them? Does anyone have the dimensions that I could give to a machine shop to make for me? I’ve...
  4. A

Pioneer SC-25 Elite receiver

A friend gave me this "not vintage" receiver that doesn't work and had old transistors taped to the top of it in a little baggy from someone trying to repair it. My first question is would this unit be worth repairing as a backup for my garage, Well actually I'd like to make it my garage...
  5. A

SX-1250 in humid garage (fan install?)

Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well today! I haven't been back in a while and have a question about my sx-1250 you guys helped me rebuild. I currently have it in a very humid garage and I'd like to know if any of you think I should install a small fan to keep the moisture down. If not...
  6. A

SX-1250 antenna help

The Sx-1250 is still going great thanks to the help I received on audio karma! In a steel garage now and can barley get any am or fm reception. My unit is missing the round pole looking antenna on the back so ya know. I've hooked up speaker wire to the screw on adapters and can't get good...
  7. A

sx-1250 power amp SMOKED help

The main caps in mine are 17,000UF aren't they supposed to be 22,000uf?
  8. A

sx-1250 power amp SMOKED help

Will theses work in my sx-1250? http://cleveland.craigslist.org/eld/5079138465.html
  9. A

Pioneer sx-780 or Pilot 602m

don't ya think the bozaks would be more suitable for the pilot and not hpm 100's?
  10. A

I hooked my hpm-100's to the pilot for a sound check. I was pretty amazed at how they sounded but when I hook up my bozak 302a's it just doesn't do justice.
  11. A

My god why haven't I heard theses until now!

I am a musician. Maybe that's why I love em so much. I will say I just refoamed a pair of Bose 601 series 2 and theses paired with the hpm's is pretty good to.
  12. A

What would you rather have a Pioneer sx-780 or a Pilot 602m?
  13. A

Dual 701 help needed

anyone know what type of oil to use on the mechanisms?
  14. A

Bose 901 help

so the speakers I bought were for a different series and won't fit in my cabinets. anyone have any for sale?
  15. A

Does anyone have a recap list for theses speakers and do they get upgrades like the Bozak's?
  16. A

I do need stands. Anyone know what the best ones are for theses or is it something I have to make?
  17. A

Well they do ( I think ). Problem is they sounded so much better in my garage, now in the basement there so so which is how my bozaks sound. Damn my basement sucks. Now what? I have no better place to listen to my music. Guess i need a new home.
  18. A

I got a pair of hpm-100's today! There the 100w version and I'm playing them through my pilot 602m. Wow is all I can say. I can't wait to hook em up to my sx-1250. I was gonna trade off the pilot today but glad I didn't. Here's a pic.
  19. A

Diy pioneer hpm 100 copy kat

I want plans to build them so I can replace the splitting ones I am about to buy for 150.00 bucks! What makes a cabinet split anyways?
  20. A

Bose 901 help

When I go look at the speakers I mentioned above how can I tell what series they are? If there newer would it be an upgrade to install them in the series three cabinets?
  21. A

Bose 901 help

The coils do rub. I tried peeling the foam off but couldn't without it ripping. Should I attempt to refoam them again?
  22. A

Bose 901 help

I found a guy who has all 18 drivers for sale for 125.00 he said the foam seems to be original and in good shape. Should I get them? I did put me ear to each speaker and yes I do believe I have some bad drivers. And there is some VC rub on several
  23. A

Bose 901 help

Oh I miss read that. They buzz without the Eq to. Not all the speakers buzz either. You can gently push on one edge of a speaker and the buzz goes away.
  24. A

Bose 901 help

I picked up a pair of 901 series 3 last night with the eq. The speakers are buzzing pretty good. The previous owner reformed them and I think didn't line the centers up properly. It didn't even look like the speaker wires were touched meaning he must have done it without removing them.is there a...
Back
Top Bottom