Search results

1. WillStardust

"Touch of Modern" turntable I.D.?

Has anyone seen the TV commercial for "Touch of Modern" with the nifty T.T.? Can anyone identify it and tell me about it? Thanks, Will
  2. WillStardust

seeking 7070 replacement case pearls of wisdom

Hi gang! I run a 7070 that is up to spec and floats my boat. An acquaintance is a cabinet-maker. Does anyone have suggestions regarding dos/don'ts, choice of wood, fair price, etc.? Thanks in advance! Will
  3. WillStardust

Optimal guage wire

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but... What is the best gauge wire to use between a Sansui 7070 and Design Acoustics PS 10s? Thanks in advance!
  4. WillStardust

Stunning Puppy Bowl turnaround

I thought for sure team Fluff wound take it after their strong first quarter. But what a comeback by team Ruff! Highest scoring Puppy Bowl ever! One of the greatest sporting events of all time... And Henri the existential cat was a nice touch.
  5. WillStardust

Thanks Speaker Forum!

Some time ago I sought advice here as to weather to replace or refoam the woofers in my Design Acoustics PS 10s. The resounding consensus was refoam. I had this professionally done, and replaced the drivers early this week. Wow! I'm so impressed with these modest little wierdos. They sound...
  6. WillStardust

Just finihed reading Watchmen

What a great read! Any other fans? Isn't there some way they could have finished it off without knocking off Rorschach?
  7. WillStardust

Holst The Planets Best on Vinyl

I went to the local planetarium with my family today, and they played some Holst. I first saw The Planets performed by the Albany Symphony in Troy, NY in the late 70s. It stirred memories for me. I'd like to pick up "The Planets" on vinyl. Is there a particularly good recording I should keep...
  8. WillStardust

Design Acoustics PS-10 advice sought

I have a pair of Design Acoustics PS-10s with rotted woofer surrounds. I understand this is typical for this model. The enclosure design is rather unusual as the woofer is mounted on the bottom. I've considered re-foaming them myself (no one nearby does this procedure) but I'm rather inept...
Back
Top Bottom