Search results

1. B

Realistic STA-2250 receiver

I figured out the wiring. Just two more caps to replace. gc
  2. B

Replaced all the caps but two Well still no memory and I only have two caps to replace. The non polarized one and the 10 uf one at the top. I figured out the wiring issue, hope these last two capacitors solve the memory storage issue. Regards, gc
  3. B

STA-2250 Board P-200862 need help with ribbon cable position Hi All, I am in the process of recapping the memory board P-200862 on my STA-2250. While flipping the board over the lower ribbon on the 11 pin plug came lose before I could record which way it went. I know I should have taken...
  4. B

Enjoying the STA-2250/uploaded some service manuals Hi All, I replaced the caps in the power supply board, preamp and power amp. I did not touch the tuner yet, I may enjoy this unit a little more before I do that. While enjoying my new toy I scanned the Service Manuals for the Realistic...
  5. B

STA-2250 VR's Yes those VR's for bias are tight. I will adjust this weekend and replace more capacitors. :-) GC
  6. B

STA-2250 info Thanks! Thank you very much for the information on idle current and memory storage cap. I will do my part also and scan and upload a copy of the SA2000 and TM1001 service manuals. Regards, GC
  7. B

I just purchased a STA-2250 from Ebay for $20 plus $40 shipping. Output was a little low on the right channel, a recap of the power amp board fixed that issue. I like the way the left and right inputs from the preamp section are in plain view, this enabled me to do some quick troubleshooting...
  8. B

Burwen/KLH Recaps

I just purchased a Burwen 1201 off Ebay thinking it was for records. Now reading some of these threads I suppose it is not used as a pop and click filter but a sort of filter for hiss that may occur in FM, tape and wornk vinyl. Is my assumption correct? Any other info appreciated. I am going...
  9. B

Yamaha A-760 light bulbs

Hi All, I purchased an A760 from Ebay and replaced the light bulb with whatever I had in my junk pile. About 2 years later none of the bulbs work but the amplifier still does. Do you think I damaged something on the main board maybe drawing too much current on my mystery light bulb. Any...
  10. B

Fisher XP-2A info

Yes, it is quite funny. Also found out that the speakers have a 10 inch woofer, 5 inch midrange and a 3 inch tweeter and sold for $84.95 in the Allied catalog. The gentleman I got the info from did not say what year catalog, guess about 62 or 63 would sound about right. I would like the take...
  11. B

Fisher XP-2A info

After a long search I found the so called specifications for the Fisher XP-2A speakers. Frequency Response 35 - 15000 hz, power 20 watts. I found this information on a ad someone was selling on ebay. I have these speakers hooked up to an old Sony Receiver and they really sound nice. GC
  12. B

Fisher XP-2A info

Hello Group, Does anyone have any info on Fisher XP-2A speakers? I bought them cheap from Ebay, was wondering if anyone may have the old spec sheet, catalog add etc. Any info appreciated. Thanks, Gary
Back
Top Bottom