Search results

1. 0070julie

Pioneer T-6600

Is there a tutorial on how the reach and change the Belts, and oil the strategic points? I have a T-6600 and it was working fine. Was stored away for a few years and now the reels are not turning at all, even If I ''help'' them a bit, nothing moves nor turns at first sight.. I was able to take...
  2. 0070julie

4 channel receiver club

Do you know what model of lamp fuse I need for this unit? still have this at home and it works perfect, except for the lamps, many are burnt! many thanks
  3. 0070julie

Strobe Light's main resistor value Technics SL-1350

Thanks Tom, you were right. I finally opened my TT and saw that the Fuse linked to the strobe is actually a 315 ma on the SL-1350, but the Resistor is a 4.7K as in the Sl-1300. So to add to my insecurities, the sl-1350 does not have the exact same specs as the sl-1300. :D However, since all...
  4. 0070julie

Oh I finally found one that shows it!!! Thanks!!
  5. 0070julie

Also do you have a link or a picture of teh diagram where you see R39?
  6. 0070julie

hi Tom, The resistor feature on my old Fluke does not work, of course it's the one I need :) But the resistor itself did not look burn nor open when I first opened it years ago.. So back then I changed the light itself, check the fuse and fuse was ok, and light did not work. Someone suggested...
  7. 0070julie

Hi guys, Does anyone have the value (ohm and Watts) of the Resistor linked to the Strobe light on a technics sl 1350? I cannot find it in the manual and can only find the service supplement online.. Fuse ok, and change of light did nothing so I am aiming at the resistor. Any help is welcomed :)...
  8. 0070julie

Leestereo's Restoration and Upgrade Of A Marantz 2325

Yes I sent the c Yes, the 270uf/50v are a perfect example of: they seem to be the same but i dunno...lets get both.... :D it is a very interesting world I just got into...gotta love my Marantz.. :)
  9. 0070julie

e Ok these are 450V as well. The gap between 25v from the original tantalum one and these 450V scared me a bit so I wanted to make sure with you guys first. I did my search with digikey based on your thread Leestereo, The P400 rebuilt- but when more than one piece weas available from the same...
  10. 0070julie

for C401 and C402 as well as C414 and C415 digikey linked these PCF1617-ND when I asked for 1.0µF Panasonic polypropylene film capacitors. Are these ok?
  11. 0070julie

Marantz 2325 protection relay engages after 30 minutes of play.

I hear you.. This 5020 also has an intermittant issuewith the left channel.. I'll switch it with my other tape deck 5220, and it will probably have one has well :D It seems like it's a never ending repair/upgrade when you want to keep your old stuff :D But I would not change them, so I'll keep...
  12. 0070julie

Did all the adjustments (finally found my manual) so I even re ajusted the dc offset after the 35v and the bias as described in the manual The receiver is up and running without any issue for more than 3 hours!!! I am soooooo Happy that it is working! Again guys, special thanks to Kutzler Trans...
  13. 0070julie

Thanks guys! I could not have done it without you! John you mentionned : adjust for 35v on the power supply, now I do this before I adjust the Bias I guess? Where do I take the power supply's voltage measurements? And how do I adjust it if needed?
  14. 0070julie

:D Yeah I had to repair my Honda 125 ATV 3 Wheeler.... don't even bring up the carb :D OK Ill check the Bias tomorrow morning !
  15. 0070julie

Ok my dear helpers!! My initial problem seems to be resolved!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! :) More than 30 minutes now and DC as not moved a bit!!!! And the adjustement is spot on the original markings on the pot!! Now, the big question: Do I need to adjust the Bias even if my initial problem is resolved?
  16. 0070julie

Hahahahaha! Oh you, Money Penny :) Yes my name is Julie :) Yours is John right? Don't want to get my hopes up too soon but: My receiver as been plugged in for 15 minutes and....my DC reading is still at 0.00 on the DMM.....This is an awesome start as it would start to go up after a few minutes...
  17. 0070julie

Well, rBuckner, when you are a noob at this like me, you appreciate clear answers and directions. SO you can yell NOT a long as you want, it secures me! hahahaha! I will test these exactly how they were yelled at me!! Thanks a lot ! I will keep you posted.. Just hope that my initial issue on...
  18. 0070julie

OK! I plugged it and here are the results.. I use a 60W...The bulb does light up bright for a second but then lowers a lot and stays dim (see pictures attached)as you guys said. I can see all the selector lights when selected. How does the intensity of the light look to you? Does it look...
  19. 0070julie

Ok, Ill use a 60W, just found one... I rechecked my DBT wiring (made from another recommended thread on Audio Karma) I will check my solders for the 100th time ... :) and power on this baby! But just before I do so :) I had to put solder on J810 and J811 wires on the P800 board as the wires...
  20. 0070julie

Ha! I see ok, I will look for a 40W
  21. 0070julie

I will!! I am using a 100W for the dbt, it is the lowest I have beside a 25W... Can it light just a little ? Or do I panic if I see any sign of light? In some posts on YouTube some say that it is ok if the filament lights just a bit
  22. 0070julie

I did replace all the parts that were suggested as I was planning to recap it before this issue occured, but I had to make a dim bulb tester before I turn it on again :) The bias , no I did not test it as the work was already in progress when I read the message, only adjusted the DC offset to 0...
  23. 0070julie

Ok , now I need to find the courage to power it on ... I must have re-checked 10 times already if I see something wrong with my solders and stuff. ....Jeeez it is stressful but exiting at the same time... Thank you guys, Old relics and Young lads alike hahahaha ;) I will keep you posted AND...
  24. 0070julie

VTVM? Can I use the same procedure with a simple DMM? I will do this as soon as I try to plug the receiver with the new electrolytics, if it passes the bulb test :)
Back
Top Bottom