Search results

1. Killer Fox

Record Cleaning Machine on a Budget. Vevor?

Hey guys, been a while since I've been on. Been busy getting divorced (getting close LOL), moving and new job due covid. Etc etc. I haven't really made any big audio purchases in a few years. Just mainly some records. I've been using 2 Spin Cleans, one to wash and one to rinse. Does a good...
  2. Killer Fox

Yamaha CR-820 Value?

How much would you pay for a clean Yamaha CR-820 with a couple lamps out? Thanks
  3. Killer Fox

Outlaw Country

Who's into Outlaw Country? I've recently been getting into the "new" stuff lately like Cody Jinks, Ward Davis and Tyler Childers. Who are you listening to lately?
  4. Killer Fox

Pioneer SX-750 Value?

How much would you pay for a working SX-750 that is about an 8 cosmetically?
  5. Killer Fox

Klipsch Tangent 30 Speakers

Anybody have experience with Klipsch Tangent 30 speakers? What would you pay for a clean used pair and how do they compare to the others?
  6. Killer Fox

"Micro System" or Bluetooth Speaker?

Hello all, It's been probably 9 months or so since I have been here. Last time I posted I was newly seperated and at the beginning process of getting divorced. That thread got controversial and was deleted LOL. So anyway I was mid divorce in March when covid hit and everything shut down...
  7. Killer Fox

Teskey Brothers

Just discovered The Teskey Brothers a few weeks ago. Amazing soulful music. This sound coming from some young Australian white dudes no less. Awesome sound!
  8. Killer Fox

SX-1050 vs. SX-1010

What do you guys think about the SX-1050 as far as "sound signature" compared to the 1010? I've been looking for a 1010 for a while now but have a scoop on a clean 1050. I had a 950 at one point but sold it as it seemed too bright /tinny to me. I have a 838 that has stayed through a number of...
  9. Killer Fox

How Much is This Pioneer SX-1250 Worth?

Very good condition cosmetically, about an 8/10. Powers on but right channel not working currently. How much is it worth? Sorry, I don't have a photo at the moment. Thanks.
  10. Killer Fox

Jerry "Vinyl Man" Weber Selling Off his Last 250k Records $1 per

Jerry was/is at an event this week with 30k records. He's taking nothing home with him. 220k records to go. http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/music/2018/07/12/Vinyl-Man-Jerry-Weber-DollarPalooza-records-Irish-Centre-Squirrel-Hill/stories/201807120122
  11. Killer Fox

Just Acquired 6 Large Acoustic Panels Help!!

I have been slowly working on my basement for the past few years and I am finally getting close to finished. It's now fully dry walled and tiled with a custom bar. Stereo in place. New-ish to me Cornwalls refurbed and rocking. Now I am down to treatments and decor. All of the furniture is hand...
  12. Killer Fox

Kappa 9 Value?

I wasn't looking for speakers buuuuuut a real nice pair of Kappa 9s just popped up on CL right down the street from me. They look pretty clean and domes look white and intact. I'm broke after buying camera gear but might have to sell something quick. LOL. Value?
  13. Killer Fox

Greta Van Fleet

Damn. I love catching bands "on the way up" and seeing them in loosely crowded small venues. These guys won't be at that level for long. I tried to get tix for the Annapolis MD show but it sold out in minutes.
  14. Killer Fox

Bad Channel on SL-1200?

I thought I had a bad channel on my receiver so I hooked up another one and had the same issue. Finally realized it's my SL-1200. What could be the issue?
  15. Killer Fox

Help Me Get Started...I Need Everything

I'm getting back into photography soon after years of not owning a "real camera" (last 35mm was film). I never really learned the basics and will be taking a beginner course soon as well. I've been using a Panny Lumix Superzoom which was the best P&S on the market in my opinion when I bought it...
  16. Killer Fox

RokBlok on Shark Tank

I was half watching Shark Tank last night when they said "vinyl" and of course I turned to watch. This guy invented the RokBlok. Robert ended up buying him out for 100% at $500K, 2 years contract job at 6 figures and royalties forever. Pretty sweet deal for the guy if you ask me for a product...
  17. Killer Fox

Headphone Stands

My first decent pair of headphones arrive today. I want to get or make a cheap but cool looking stand for them. What are you using? have any plans for making one? Any items for other uses on the market that can be used?
  18. Killer Fox

Bowie - Alladin Sane 180 Gram Vinyl Cheap

Bowie - Alladin Sane 180 Gram Vinyl is $11.99 right now on Amazon. Seems pretty cheap for 180G. https://www.amazon.com/Aladdin-Sane-180-Gram-Vinyl/dp/B01AJZ8EBM/ I grabbed one.
  19. Killer Fox

Ear Maintenance & Cleaning?

Do you ever "deep clean" your ears? I have some clogging in my left ear due to a damaged Eustachian tube that doesn't drain that well. My son has some clogging too. How often do you really clean your ears? Do you use drops? Flush them out with warm water? I'm thinking about trying one of...
  20. Killer Fox

Corey Feldman on Dr. Oz.

Just turned on the TV and happened to be on Dr. Oz., Corey Feldman interview. He is naming more names and kicking ass. Very well spoken. New found respect for this guy. Take them all down Corey!! Watch the re-run of this if you can.
  21. Killer Fox

Should I Buy This Console?

Magnavox console for sale on local CL for $100. This is what is inside -
  22. Killer Fox

My First Speaker Makeover

So a picked up these cosmetically challenged Cornwalls months ago from CL for $400 and finally had a chance to do something with them this month. This is my first "speaker makeover" and I haven't really done any woodworking.When I bought these the guy brought out the original boxes so I had them...
  23. Killer Fox

Stacking Yamaha NS-690s ?

I'm looking at a second set of 690s (I have first gen and these are 2nd). Thinking about stacking them. Any body have 2 sets stacked? How is it working out?
  24. Killer Fox

Cornwall Rehab Questions

I'm getting some Cornwalls I bought a while ago ready to integrate into the main system. The tops are faded. I tried some neutral Restore-a-finish on them and it looks better but still a lighter. Should I use some stain colored RaF? Oil of some type? I also need to replace the grill fabric...
  25. Killer Fox

RIP Tom Petty

They just removed him from life support. :-(
Back
Top Bottom