Search results

1. JBLKRAZEE

It's going to be a Kenwood kinda holiday season!

That's got to be a sweet setup redcoates, I wish you many enjoyable hours with your Kenny gear. :thmbsp:
  2. JBLKRAZEE

What's With Distorted Low Bass Notes on KR2090?

+1 on the phono section. With a decent TT, these receivers could really sound good. :thmbsp:
  3. JBLKRAZEE

What's With Distorted Low Bass Notes on KR2090?

As with all receivers in this designation, the power switch is truly a weak link. My suggestion would be to start diagnoses there. :thmbsp:
  4. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Speaker selector Tooch, keep an eye on the nylon shaft connector for the speaker selection. With age, and the proximity to the heat source, they can crack and leave you unable to use the switch. That is unless you can repair a cracked one, as I did. Enjoy! :thmbsp:
  5. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood KA-701 score

Both the 701 and 801 are great amps. You are both lucky to have all the switch levers intact. These were generally the first part which saw damage on these amps. Nice to get a 701 for nothing. That is true Audio Karma!! :thmbsp:
  6. JBLKRAZEE

What is my kenwood M2 doing?

:yes: :thmbsp:
  7. JBLKRAZEE

KR 6400 Selector Switch Broken

Wish I could help, but I defer to the wisdom of others. Best of luck. :thmbsp:
  8. JBLKRAZEE

Finally I got a Kenwood Basic C2 Preamplifier

Nice score! Forgive these old eyes, but I can't make out what the power amp is. It for sure is Sigma drive, so M1A? In either case, you have a flexible and powerful system. Enjoy it to the max! :thmbsp:
  9. JBLKRAZEE

I think a KA-9100 stole my heart

I'd have to agree that is one of the best bargains. There are many Kenny "sleepers", both in dedicated amps (integrated, separates) and in receivers. Plug up and enjoy! :thmbsp:
  10. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood KM-892 Stereo Power Amplifier for a $1

These are a 2 channel power amp, not integrated or receiver. These are a later series which also contained preouts and direct connections to expand into a HT system. Reliable, cheap power, though some may place them in the BPC category, myself not included. :thmbsp:
  11. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood L-06M Monoblock amplifiers

The KA-900. They show up at auction from time to time. :thmbsp:
  12. JBLKRAZEE

Model 600

Hah! The Yammy man goes Kenny! I knew it'd hook ya! Enjoy! :thmbsp:
  13. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood Super II

I haven't looked, but check the database just in case. :thmbsp:
  14. JBLKRAZEE

Say Hello to Kenny

As mentioned before, this was my first foray into stereo gear. I loved the sound, and it had respectable power. Just keep an eye on that "iffy" power switch, and it should be a stout performer! :thmbsp:
  15. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood KM series amps

^^^ Have you tried a different preamp? Such as an early L07C? The difference will astound you. :thmbsp:
  16. JBLKRAZEE

How to remove stickers off amp

Decal remover by 3M. Purpose built. :thmbsp: :banana:
  17. JBLKRAZEE

Long live FM and analog tuners.

Are ya plannin' to go pirate? Arrrrrrgh! :thmbsp:
  18. JBLKRAZEE

Am I Banned ?

:butt2: :huge:
  19. JBLKRAZEE

Pioneer RG-1

:no: :thmbsp:
  20. JBLKRAZEE

Silver Kenwood KR-720 Receiver

+1. Ya gotta love Kenny for the high speed -DC stuff!! :thmbsp:
  21. JBLKRAZEE

tuneman finds decent receiver and SMOKES IT!

WARNING: The surgeon general has determined that smoking receivers may be hazardous to your health! :tears: :smoke:
  22. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood KC-106 pre and KM-106 power amp

IMHO, you have made a wise choice. :thmbsp:
  23. JBLKRAZEE

Trio KA1500 MkII

I'm not familiar with the model. Do you have any pictures? It may well be called something else in NA. :thmbsp:
  24. JBLKRAZEE

Kenwood KA-770D Opinions

A mid-line integrated amp with the desirable Dynamic Linear Drive. These can be the center point of a good system. Just don't over drive the amp, as the output devices probably aren't available, in case of a repair. :thmbsp:
Back
Top Bottom