Search results

1. C

Picked up Pioneer Hpm 200s

Yes I have read most of them now. I thought my biggest score on speakers would of been my polk sda crs for 50 bucks but looks like these pioneers take the cake.
  2. C

Yes everything works on them. I hooked them up briefly to my STA 2100d just to make sure everything works. They sounded nice but didn't push them at all as didn't want to damage them. I guess refoaming is next judging from the responses on here. I will attach pics soon.
  3. C

Hey guys think I got lucky here again searching the thrifts and pawn shops. I found a pair of pioneer hpm 200s. The wood and everything is mint just the ten inch subs need refoaming. Anyone have any experience with these sound wise? And are they worth the time/money. I paid 25 bucks canadian for...
  4. C

Celeste Thrift Store Find

Hey guys think I hit a bit of a jackpot today at the thrift store. Picked up a Sim Audio Celeste PW 4070i integrated amp in the box for 10 bucks. I hooked it up and sounds nice. Not much info online on this bad boy. Any one hear or have one of these?
  5. C

Realistic StA 2100D Sound Issue

Hi thanks for response. Yes I tried both phono inputs and the aux. They all sound bad. The bass,mid and treble controls work also. Its weird as the amp seems to be in good working order just the sound isnt.
  6. C

Forgot to mention I opened the bad boy up and sprayed all the dust and gunk out of it prior to hooking it up. Like I said the sound just isnt right especially the highs are unbearable.
  7. C

I just picked up a Realistic STA 2100d amp and prior to purchasing all I read was praise for this amp. It is upgrading from my Pioneer sx3800. I hooked it all up and am not impressed at all. The highs are tinny and screachie. Could their be an issue with the receiver caps or something because it...
Back
Top Bottom