Search results

1. melody50

Vintage Audio Note AN-E speakers

I heard today the AN E Spe\He version, the vocal is so real, never so heard before with all Audio note set up except the cables, the integrate amplifier was 300B from AN
  2. melody50

heard a serious system today

Hi Richard, can name some brands which come close to Audio note speakers when driven by mentioned tube amplifiers?
  3. melody50

NAD C 316BEE

I am also looking for C516Bee, and not able to decide whether should go to DAC or C516Bee.
  4. melody50

Jvc a-x9

Some internal snaps, it is working, couldn't find any fault in sound..
  5. melody50

Jvc a-x9

I brought JVC A-X7D, can current owners share their views on this..
  6. melody50

Looking at a Few Tube Amps

So, they the CD players are identical with different name on them, did you get chance to compare with Line magnetic CD players?
  7. melody50

Looking at a Few Tube Amps

Hi Richard, Here in Thailand one seller is selling similar CDP with different Brand name, look wise it exactly the same, don't know about internal, some picture posted for reference, if you know how does it sound please share. Spec DAC Chipset : BB PCM1795 (32bit/192kHz) Tube : 2 X 5670W JAN...
  8. melody50

Audio Note Speakers

How does AN-K sound compared to AX-2, which can be closer to wall ?
  9. melody50

JVC does not get much respect

Can someone advise?
  10. melody50

Otto, familiar with DCA-1201

How those sound?
  11. melody50

Can someone advise whether the sound of JA-S115 compares with A-X5?
  12. melody50

Thanks, just curios how would the sound would be in AX-5?
  13. melody50

I have option of A-X3 and A-X5, which one should I prefer? I have Aurex sb-560, it is flat, the vocal seems to be screechy, the another unit which I have is Sansui-AUalpha-507i and I like it, the vocal is smooth and has body.
  14. melody50

C.e.c.

I am considering CEC CD-5300, the year end sale is tempting it isselling for USD300, if any of members have any idea please let me know about the sound signature, since it is sale we will not get to audition...
  15. melody50

Roksan players

I just got Roksan K3 CD player few weeks back, plenty of details and musical then my Audio-lab CD8200, with good clarity.
  16. melody50

Bullet Proof JVC CD Players circa 1989/90

Jvc xl-z431 is available for $100 in working condition, is it worth that money?
  17. melody50

Audio Note OTO Phono SE: Review

after 200 hours the OTO has opened up nicely, better upper end of spectrum, natural, listening my all albums again.
  18. melody50

Enter the Audio Note AX-TWO

I heard AX-2 with Music angel 300b, it was great synergy, it was soothing to ears with creating very good musical atmosphere, not thrusting the sound in our ears.
  19. melody50

Audio Note OTO Phono SE: Review

Oto, is nice sounding amplifier, only one I thing bothers me is the volume which is not linear, slight adjustment after 8 gains plenty of volume.
  20. melody50

Commitment or Crazy...

which model do you have from Tripp lite
  21. melody50

Line Magnetic Audio CD 515

502+Transport seems practical
  22. melody50

RGA, Just curious what transport is paired with 502?
  23. melody50

RGA, Thanks for suggestions, I am located in Thailand, we don't have Line Magnetic products in here, however my friend from China can hand carry, he checked and confirmed 502 and 515, both are available in Shenzhen at lower price than what is being discussed on the forums. Probably I will go...
  24. melody50

I am considering to go for 502CA, only worry whether I don need to invest matching transport for the 502CA DAC, as I don't have any plans to use the DAC with computer or go with LM-515?
  25. melody50

Rega Brio-R

Art K, Just curious, does Rega Brio-R has enough muscle to drive ATC SCM11 to get the good response, since I am having ATC SCM7 want to explore options.
Back
Top Bottom