Search results

1. asilker

Revel Performa F50 Help

Excellent info. Thank you very much. I think the above posts are now the information most freely available regarding these driver replacements.
  2. asilker

Revel Performa F50 Help

By the way, I have been running a pair of F50 almost daily for about 2 years. I believe mine have fully replaced drivers, but they're performing great.
  3. asilker

Revel Performa F50 Help

your screen name checks out :) Mind sharing any photos you have of OG or replacement drivers?
  4. asilker

Kjetil's Audio

I've heard the minidsp flex eight in a couple of different DIY settings and I am at peace with the design tradeoffs it introduces. Obviously this is all highly subjective, but I am not able to identify any time smearing or added grain. It's possible that this concern is more philosophical than...
  5. asilker

Kjetil's Audio

I've been looking at DSP open baffle systems... I think you make a strong case here. Thanks for posting.
  6. asilker

3/23/24 - 1PM Northern Chicago/Southern WI Get-Together?

We've got some Perry Marshall walnut dipoles rolling upstairs More info here: https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/the-walnut-dipoles.404187/
  7. asilker

3/23/24 - 1PM Northern Chicago/Southern WI Get-Together?

We are in full swing! Not just audio, some beautiful furniture too! Thanks @Bobinwi for the cold high life!
  8. asilker

My System Went Horizontal in 2023!

Hey knot, are you running one side of each Dynaco amp? Is there a load present for the unused side of each amp?
  9. asilker

Hidden Treasure: Bringing Out The Very Best of Dynaco's SCA-35

Roger that. No rush, Dave. Thanks for all your continued support!
  10. asilker

Got it. Again, @dcgillespie I apologize if this offer was presumptuous. My intent is not to distribute your hard work, just to collect some of the pointers so others can learn too. I am often one of the younger forum members, and some of the larger threads on AK have been instrumental in...
  11. asilker

I don't understand, but would be happy to learn?
  12. asilker

Thanks Dave! I will review this today. Do you mind if I format your posts into a word file and share them here in this thread? I'm imagining other folks could benefit from having your posts collected and maybe some data points highlighted. But if course I don't want to infringe on your IP and...
  13. asilker

Hey folks, I have purchased an SCA 35 and would like to enter the fray. My intent, as referred to earlier, is to gut the unit and see what it can do. It's kind of an odd impulse, but dammit I want to do it. @dcgillespie, do you have a sense of Vpp value for driving your adapter PC10 board to...
  14. asilker

Jensen System C speakers

Hey folks, sorry for the zombie thread. Can anyone confirm if these run Audax domes, or just something very much like Audax? Any subjective comparisons or long term users of these models?
  15. asilker

Radian coax experience

Oh dude no apologies necessary These radians are just way too cool
  16. asilker

Radian coax experience

Checking back in here, how is the XO development doing? Any tweaks to the enclosure?
  17. asilker

Show Off Your Small Listening Space

Art, back on the chase?
  18. asilker

Young folks will never know....

Is this a serious claim, or is it one of those situations where I'm just not hearing the facetious tone through the internet?
  19. asilker

Revel Performa F50 Help

I've been talking with Christian, who's a rep for revel. He says that if F50 drivers were sent back for service, they would have been replaced with OEM NOS F50 drivers, but that he doesn't know anything specific. Does anyone here know if Revel used an updated driver to replace the first...
  20. asilker

Show us your flea-watts amps!

Piggie those sockets look rather large. Care to tell us more? I thought you made a great journey to sand land and found a home there Steph beautiful work. Bet it sounds as lovely as the fit and finish suggest
  21. asilker

Revel Performa F50 Help

Ah that is a shame I have seen a few pairs of functioning f50s (although haven't heard them), and they're all using replaced drivers. Sounds like Revel was aware of the problem and pretty proactive about replacing drivers
  22. asilker

Revel Performa F50 Help

Late to the game here - too bad this thread didn't get more attention. fascinating stuff and your work looks very clean. thanks for publishing this information. What were the changes made in the 52 incarnation?
  23. asilker

How many Watts are your main amps?

Mullet
  24. asilker

Nightwisher's New Luxman's Room and Beyond

Always love seeing that amp. Those Luxman chassis are crazy beautiful.
Back
Top Bottom