Search results

1. souladdikt

Atomic ranch living room system

More detailed view of the equipment rack--with tube glow. Have switched back to Tung-Sol EL34b from the Gold Lion KT77. One of the Gold Lions blew and the price has gone up significantly on them.
  2. souladdikt

Thank you! Updates are happening less and less these days. I've been really happy with everything.
  3. souladdikt

Artsy photos of your gear

All glowed up.
  4. souladdikt

Pics of your listening space

Thanks. Here's a couple more pics that show more of the space.
  5. souladdikt

Getting pretty cozy in here.
  6. souladdikt

A couple more pics. Forgot to add that I updated to the Neo PSU Mk2. The RP6 always ran a tad fast, so this solved that with the fine adjustments the new psu can make.
  7. souladdikt

Thanks. Got lucky and found them at IKEA. Didn't expect them to match so well.
  8. souladdikt

Another year and much is the same.
  9. souladdikt

Artsy photos of your gear

10. souladdikt

Just noting some small system updates for myself: Gold Lion KT77 tubes and Groovetracer Reference subplatter for the RP6. They both made small improvements to the sound. Notably, the subplatter dropped the noise floor. Thought I'd just be in this space for a year, but the pandemic changed those...
  11. souladdikt

Rotary input selector switch (help needed)

Thanks for the simple explanation! That makes more sense than anything I was reading on the electronic parts websites.
  12. souladdikt

Thank you. The broken part is on the backside. One of the metal contacts in between the wafers has come off. Here's a pic between the two wafers. You can see the little metal contact. That's for the left channel. The right channel contact has broken off.
  13. souladdikt

Line Magnetic LM-211ia
  14. souladdikt

The input selector switch on my integrated went out. One of the contacts between the two wafers was bent and snapped off, so the right channel no longer makes contact. I was thinking I could replace it myself since I've got the tools but, unfortunately, I've got no knowledge about circuits. What...
  15. souladdikt

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

November 3, 2014
  16. souladdikt

Post your photography!!

From a hike last week.
  17. souladdikt

DaaDaa's Stereo

A very cool, unique system. I really dig the mix of unique pieces and DIY cables. Seems like you're getting a lot of value by going this route. It all looks stunning and I'm sure it gives you a lot of listening enjoyment.
  18. souladdikt

First system, entry level but nice!

Nice system. I would have to agree with others who've said this is beyond entry level. I really like the rack and would love to see more pictures of the space and listening spot if possible. Really though, well done.
  19. souladdikt

Thanks. We would love to buy it, but the owner is coming back--he's got a contract gig that required moving for a couple of years. The upside is we found a nice, well maintained place to live while we look for something more permanent.
  20. souladdikt

Posted pics in my system thread, but thought I'd share here. Moved to Charlottesville from Illinois and we're renting until we find a spot of our own. Set up the system in the rental and it's sounding nice.
  21. souladdikt

I thought I'd just keep this thread going. Maybe I'll start a new one when we find our own house and it's not a ranch. Anyway, here are some pictures of how it's set up now with all the furnishings. It's sounding pretty nice in here, maybe a tad more focused and warm than the old spot...
  22. souladdikt

Moved to Charlottesville and had to say goodbye to the old digs. Here's a pic in its final iteration. I really will miss this space. Meanwhile... Will be here until June 2021. Not sure if I'll start a new thread or just update this one. Stay tuned.
  23. souladdikt

My 3 setups as of May 2019

I like your style. Such inviting, lived in spaces you've created. Really well done.
  24. souladdikt

Can't remember the last time I've posted in this thread. So here's a relatively recent pano.
Back
Top Bottom