Search results

1. D

Sansui AU-9500 Resistors

My Sansui AU-9500 is equipped with 2sa079 and 2sc1079 Toshiba Resistors. Does anyone have a cross reference number for these or a place to get N.O.S. parts. Thanks
  2. D

Sansui AU-9500

Well I'm back. Changed out both bridge rectifiers, put new 100 v 3.3 capacitors back on the driver board and it still blowing out the board capacitors. I'm up for some more Professional suggestions. Thanks
  3. D

Sansui AU-9500

Thanks for all the advise because after this I plan on resto on 2 au-7500. I looked at youtube and plan on build a building a dim bulb tester now. I looked at on of my 7500 and the bridge rectifier and it was broke in half. I appreciate any and all info. I am SANSUI FOREVER!!!!
  4. D

Sansui AU-9500

Thanks for all the replies my multimeter does not have a diode selector on it. I purchased new bridge rectifiers, going to replace this weekend. I'll let everyone know how it turns out. Thanks
  5. D

Sansui AU-9500

I hope you don't mind me reply to your message. I ordered to bridge rectifiers from Mouser today we'll see if this works. I got two questions about the capacitors that cross the 6800uf drop in capacitors do you know what uf and vott they are? I am determined to get this fixed my self. The other...
  6. D

Sansui AU-9500 Need advice!

Hello: This is my first post hope some one can give advise. I bought a recapped Sansui AU-9500 unit off E-bay when it arrived it was DOA. It was blowing fuses, so I took the cover off and one of the large capacitors was loose, after moving it around it came to life. Ok now it played great for...
  7. D

Sansui AU-9500 Need advice!

Hello: This is my first post hope some one can give advise. I bought a recapped Sansui AU-9500 unit off E-bay when it arrived it was DOA. It was blowing fuses, so I took the cover off and one of the large capacitors was loose, after moving it around it came to life. Ok now it played great for...
  8. D

Sansui AU-9500

Here is some more info that might help when fuses are put in on left side amp goes into protection mode and blows top fuse and not the bottom. When fuses are put in right side amp goes into normal mode and does not blow fuses. Thanks
  9. D

Sansui AU-9500

I bought it in September 2014 NO returns now!!!!! I will post pictures of unit. If you see one from ALABAMA don't buy it. PLEASE no ALABAMA jokes. Alright ONE it played BANJO music GREAT.
  10. D

Sansui AU-9500

11. D

Sansui AU-9500

12. D

Sansui AU7500 - parts needed

In the process of elimination trying to fix this amp, the person currently trying to do repairs says the power transistor board is bad. Does anyone have any ideas where to find a new board, or cross reference to a similar board? Does anyone know a good tech around Nashville TN or Murfreesboro...
  13. D

Sansui AU7500 repair

I am looking for a technician around the Murfreesboro TN area who can breathe new life into my Sansui AU7500. Post response on thread and I will be in touch. Are there parts available?
Back
Top Bottom