Search results

1. tk1769

The Fisher X-101-ST Wood Case & Turntable Hunt

Thank you all for your responses, much appreciated!! A Thorens RD-124 may be a little out of my price range, but, you never know!! That said, still a little confused on the case, but I will try to extrapolate the info provided. Thank you again, rock on!!
  2. tk1769

The Fisher X-101-ST Wood Case & Turntable Hunt

Good afternoon!! So, I've now had this unit for a moment, got it refurbished professionally, and am liking the sound a lot Now that I have decided to keep it, I have 2 questions; Does anyone know which wood case works for this unit? fyi, I have researched some, and the case # ST NO 72 SX 074...
  3. tk1769

Seeburg DDS1 Speakers Dynamic Multi-Channel Sound

Good day! Just picked up a VERY clean pair of Seeburg DDS1 speakers, from the original owners! Except for a few little blemishes, these could almost be 'museum quality' pieces. Next, two questions: Do people actually 'collect' items like this? (I know they aren't the best sounding, but they...
  4. tk1769

Vintage Stereo Tube Amp : Advice Wanted For First Time Purchase

Great answer, and thank you for posing the question(s)... I want hear what the 'tube sound' is all about...I am very impressed with the NAK I have, and will probably keep it regardless. The MAC 4100, seems to be a great workhorse, and definitely has a 'clean' sound (not to say lifeless, as it...
  5. tk1769

got it, i'll keep my eyes out...thanks again
  6. tk1769

Any links, or local sale?
  7. tk1769

Not a bad idea! Fits in with budgeting purposes, also...i also have a PA-7II amp I could use in this scenario! :music:
  8. tk1769

cool, thank you for the advice!
  9. tk1769

I've looked at the Dynaco, seems like a great place to start...what pre would you suggest to match up to it?
  10. tk1769

Budget is open-ended, I want to get something 'good', and if I need to save for awhile that is fine, just don't want to throw money around experimenting haphazardly. Here would be my levels of advice wanted: Budget (best bang for the buck, sleepers, etc...staying away from junk, hopefully)...
  11. tk1769

It's a small listening space, I do not need a big wattage amplifier, 35 to 40 should suffice. When I say "specs", I should have clarified I am more concerned about 'quality', opposed to 'power'. I rarely listen to my system(s) above 100db, it's nice to have the headroom, but not necessary for...
  12. tk1769

OK, I know this has probably been asked a gazillion times (or as my kids say, a googolplex)...I have searched the previous forums but I can not seem to get the answer I am looking for (but please feel free to share a link if you know of one that addresses this). I am looking to purchase my...
  13. tk1769

Bryston 9B SST THX PRO 120 value please

Thank you, although the auction you posted was a different model, similar, but not the PRO model I have, which has differences.
  14. tk1769

Heard back form Bryston (very helpful), PRO model retailed for $6095, still has more than 4 years of warranty coverage. I now know better the value of this unit, pretty impressive all around...almost wish I were building a 5-channel movie system :)
  15. tk1769

thank you! can anyone explain if there is any difference in the two models; the one listed above is labeled < 9B SST THX 120 > the one I have is labeled as < 9B SST THX PRO 120 > is there any difference? i may reach out to Bryston directly, this until came from a very high end in home in...
  16. tk1769

Thank you, can you tell me where you found the MSRP information?
  17. tk1769

Good evening all, and thank you in advance along with all the past help I have received. I have a Bryston 9B SST PRO THX amp, I really don't have a use for it so would like to know approximate value. I have tried finding comparables online, can't seem to find this model for sale nor previous...
  18. tk1769

Bryston 9B SST THX PRO 120

Thanks for the advice :rockon:
  19. tk1769

Thank you and I already did, the only one listed is a non-Pro model listed at $6500 (asking, who knows if he's asking anything close to real value), and there aren't any previous sales at all...I've also checked Audiogon & Reverb, with no such luck...:dunno:
  20. tk1769

awesome, thank you!
  21. tk1769

thank you, unfortunately i don't have any use for it, any idea what it would be worth on the used market?
  22. tk1769

Looking for some more information on this amp, cannot find much online but from what I could find is, it is fairly highly regarded along with being pretty bulletproof with solid specs. Any help is appreciated, thank you much! Bryston_f1 by tk1769 posted Feb 4, 2018 at 5:07 PM Bryston_r1 by...
  23. Bryston_r2

Bryston_r2

24. Bryston_f1

Bryston_f1

25. Bryston_f2

Bryston_f2

Back
Top Bottom