Search results

1. MultiVintage

Testing Receivers

I've got another question. In testing a Monster Power HTS 5100 power center, is there a way to test all rear outlets w/o having the proper equipment to hook up to it. Thanks!
  2. MultiVintage

Testing Receivers

Thanks, that helps!
  3. MultiVintage

Testing Receivers

Hmm, I'll have to try that. So just a single piece of wire? Thanks.
  4. MultiVintage

Testing Receivers

Is there any way to test the Phono, Tape, CD, etc. outputs/inputs on a receiver without actually hooking it up to the piece of equipment? Thanks!
  5. MultiVintage

Panasonic SB-109 Speaker Wattage

Can anyone tell me how many watts this speaker is? Thanks.
  6. MultiVintage

Akai GX-400D Issue

Thanks.
  7. MultiVintage

Akai GX-400D Issue

I've hooked the reel to reel up to a receiver that has two speakers hooked up to it. Both speakers play fine when just using the receiver. When I use the reel to reel, only one speaker will sound depending on which way the reels are playing. One speaker sounds when going forward; the other...
  8. MultiVintage

Yamaha Component System Active Servo Technology YST-NC1k YST-NC1c YST-SNC1

Yes, small world. Please keep me informed.
  9. MultiVintage

Buyer says lower than 4khz is not being heard. Volume is normal but no lower frequencies heard. All equalizer readings are normal across entire spectrum. Thinks issue may be amp?
  10. MultiVintage

Thanks. Would you mind if I copy and paste your information and send it to him?
  11. MultiVintage

I'll ask him, but I'm quite sure he's using the original Yamaha speakers. He's given every indication that he is. Funny thing that when he hooks headphones into the jack, sounds fine through headphones. Is it true that it takes less power to drive the bass in the headphones than to drive the...
  12. MultiVintage

I sold this unit to someone. Had tested before selling and all seemed to work and sound fine. When they received it, found that only the treble sound and no bass is coming from the speakers. When headphones are used, the sound is fine. He said it is not an equalizer issue. Any ideas? Thanks.
  13. MultiVintage

Sansui SE-8X Equalizer Question

I found the answer. Just had to push the right buttons.:)
  14. MultiVintage

Sansui SE-8X Equalizer Question

The equalizer appears to work fine, but the main display lights (blue) that "move" with the music don't seem to be working. Is there a simple fix for this? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom