Search results

1. Bluhn321

Ca-1010 Transistor Replacements

Hi, I have a ca1010 that loses a channel in the tone control board. I suspect it is a faulty transistor since I deoxed the controls and there is a intermittent electrical noise. I figure since I'll have to disassemble the amp to get to the board I might as well replace all of the transistors...
  2. Bluhn321

Acoustat Speakers?

Just saw two ads on Craigslist for a pair of Acoustat 1+1 speakers, but I believe one pair is actually model 3's? Here are the links and no affiliation. https://appleton.craigslist.org/ele/d/acoustat-speakers-1-1-model/6359415024.html...
  3. Bluhn321

Pioneer Hpm-200 Speaker value

I have an opportunity to purchase a pair of pioneer hpm-200 speakers. Would $1700 be a fair price for a pair? They have all original drivers and everything works. In great shape too! Thanks!
  4. Bluhn321

Yamaha Ca-2010 Relay Ticking Issue

Hi everyone, I have a Yamaha Ca-2010 that has an issue. When you first turn it on with the volume at zero both relays click on and it seems okay. However as soon as you turn the volume up both relays start to click on and off. One strange thing I noticed, if its any help, that if you turn off...
  5. Bluhn321

"Huge Stereo System" Worth $800?

Here is the link and I'm not affiliated - https://greenbay.craigslist.org/ele/6063360254.html Is this worth $800? There is a SPEC 2 and 1 in there and altec model 811b horns which is probably worth $800+ alone. Not sure what the speakers are. Any opinions?
  6. Bluhn321

Identify these speakers

Hello all, So I found an ad on Craigslist that had a pair of speakers for sale. There was just one blurry picture and no model numbers. Asking the seller gave no answers as he did not know:dunno: From what I know the badges look similar to JBL badges but I'm not sure. If anyone can identify...
  7. Bluhn321

Enlighted Audio Design (EAD) Owners?

Hi all, I've recently obtained an EAD DSP-7000 MKIII dac with the gold face without too much info on it. Just kinda wanted to try it. On first look it looks stunning! The gold face definitely stands out in my stereo rack. Plugged it in, turned it on, and pressed play. All I can say...
  8. Bluhn321

Pioneer Spec 4 for $225?

Would this be a good deal? Its for parts/repair and from what heard after talking with the seller the power supply relay will not click on which is a good sign of shorted output transistors. I'm just wondering if it would be worth it at this price? Here is the link (no affiliation) -...
  9. Bluhn321

Yamaha CR-1020 Relay Issue

Hello all, I have a Yamaha cr-1020 that has a problem that I just can't figure out. So the main issue is that the protection replay won't click on and therefore no sound. I have replaced the relay but without success. It does power up fine and nothing blows up. Any tips on what to check next...
  10. Bluhn321

Harman/Kardon ST-7 Value?

Hello all, I recently found a ST-7 on Craigslist for $60 with only 3 days until the ad expires. In the ad they said it won't power on so I didn't know what I would be getting into. But I contacted them anyways. Thinking that someone else got it first I was surprised that it was still available...
  11. Bluhn321

Denon POA-1500 Thermal Protection?

I have Denon POA-1500 that goes into thermal protection when powered up. The right channel OK light comes on but the left does not. Almost all caps have been replaced besides the large filter caps. So far I have found that nothing blows up or starts smoking when powered so I guess that's a...
  12. Bluhn321

Fully rebuilt Magnavox 175?

Would this be worth the $400 being asked? Would this be a fair price? Its not mine I'm just curious since these amps seem to go for around $200-$300 on Ebay. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/5315766707.html
  13. Bluhn321

Jbl l-36 - $160?

Would this be a fair price? Sorry don't have pictures but the seller says they are in great shape besides a couple of dings in the cabinets.
  14. Bluhn321

Custom Cabinets for Yamaha cr-xxxx?

Does anyone know of someone who makes custom cabinets or at least will reveneer one? I've got a cr-2020 and a cr-3020 that could use some work.
  15. Bluhn321

Goldmund Dialogue value?

What would be the value of these? The seller says they are in great condition but need the middle driver refoamed on each speaker. He wants $500. Would this be a fair price? There is very little info online about these speakers. Pictures of the speakers are posted below.
  16. Bluhn321

Yamaha CR-2020 Help!

This is my first post on here so let me know if I did anything wrong. I recently got a Yamaha CR-2020 off eBay and its in great condition. It powers on but has no output to the speakers. Also when powering on the relay does not click as it should if the unit was working properly. I can dig in...
Back
Top Bottom