Search results

1. influx

Summer 2017 New England FrankenFest - June 24th in Clinton MA

Hi Frank, We will have you covered! I will be there at 10am. Will get the parking cones out and get the food started. Just make sure the Concept is warmed up up!
  2. influx

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Kevin Eubanks- East West Timeline
  3. influx

Photos of celebrities with turntables.

Sony, the one and only. ST 5150, TA 1150, PS2250 (?), TC something?
  4. influx

Why is there such a desire to grab vintage low mass tonearms?

Have the same set-up and agree that arm is a pretty PITA but it does play well with others. Interested in your favorite cart thus far.
  5. influx

Let's vote on a non-binding referendum for the next Summer FrankenFest

Umm, Fenway perhaps,but never Yankee stadium :D
  6. influx

Winter New England Frankenfest - confirmed for Clinton, MA!

Change of menu; ran out of time this week so l'll be bringing stuffed breads instead:).
  7. influx

Nice area Canton but you'll be way off course. Clinton is 1.5 hrs for me and I'm just South of Hartford.
  8. influx

I'll bring some paper goods but l'm sure I won't have it all covered. Bringing some form of salad and possibly eggplant parm (?) . We're getting close!
  9. influx

My new favorite used, but probably not vintage, integrated is a Peachtree Nova. 60 watt MOSFET output, built in Dac and tube buffed preamp. Very sweet with Heresy's and will dig deep for the occasional 2ohm swing in most anything else. More than the Lux peices you're looking at but well worth...
  10. influx

Respect to our friends north of the border....
  11. influx

Hello from Ashland MA

Welcome, pretty town Ashland is; I have family there. Checkout the link posted above. Lots of fun with a great group.
  12. influx

New to me Yamaha TX-1000

Hi, Before I replace any caps (assuming they are the originals and are within spec) I would review these suggestions: a different antenna choice might make a significant improvement depending on your location. The Weingard is an omni; if you want better FM reception and distance you'd have to go...
  13. influx

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

She looks purty all dressed up :thumbsup:
  14. influx

Yay - 2016 Winter FrankenFest time - Saturday Febraury 27th in Clinton, MA

Really enjoyed yesterday's festivities; had been meaning for some time to get to one of these and I'm sure glad I didn't wait for another year to go by. Thanks to Frank for hosting us! Some highlights were listening to Frank's project in the shop, Brian's project upstairs and spending time...
  15. influx

Hi Vic, I have sick Sub. I suspect the amp; driver seems ok. Is that something you would look? Geoff
  16. influx

Hi Eric, Here is your tracking #: 1ZFV81110305005709 Please shoot me an email or post to let...

Hi Eric, Here is your tracking #: 1ZFV81110305005709 Please shoot me an email or post to let know the tuner arrived safely; enjoy! Geoff
  17. influx

Hi Eric Our thread and conversation regarding the tu317 disappeared last weekend; tuner is...

Hi Eric Our thread and conversation regarding the tu317 disappeared last weekend; tuner is packed. But I need your mailing address. Please post it once you get this. Or email it to me at: Sullys15@cox.net I'll check Paypal as well. Geoff
  18. influx

Thanks Frank, looking forward to meeting you and enjoying your hospitality!
  19. influx

Orbit U-Turn opinions

So well said except the Merlot part...;) I am quite comfortable listening in the digital and analog realms; still get the prickly hairs listening to cassettes and I purchase digital downloads frequently. I have slowly come to realize however that how a track is produced and recorded means far...
  20. influx

Side dishes that travel well. I'll bring a healthy Orzo salad and a less healthy sweet potato and pecan side dish that goes great with BBQ. On the beverage side of things I'll see if I can score some Cone Flakes :beerchug:.
  21. influx

This will be my first, but not for lack of interest! Will bring a dish and some other goodies! looking forward to it...
  22. influx

Today's JAZZ playlist

E.S.T.- Strange Place for Snow (hoping that this weekend lives up to the title!)
  23. influx

Help : Kenwood KT-7500

Nice and elegant solution.
Back
Top Bottom