Search results

1. rlock

JBL L110 find

I had a pair since 1980. The are great speakers. The pair you have look to be in nice shape.
  2. rlock

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

G901 with JBL L112's
  3. rlock

What Not to do with a JBL Curb Find

A JBL Snuff Film :yikes:
  4. rlock

What Not to do with a JBL Curb Find

Very Disturbing to watch :eek:
  5. rlock

Show us your JBLs

My restored L112's
  6. rlock

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

People that post threads about speaker cables
  7. rlock

David Gilmour- Live in Pompeii

Phil was not with him for this concert. He had a session guitarist named Chester Kamen who is quite exceptional...IMHO.
  8. rlock

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

That is an awesome Blue Ray! Another DG concert is on my bucket list.
  9. rlock

Lyrics that catch the ear ...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...The Beatles Abbey Road
  10. rlock

What is your least favorite music genre?

:dunno:Techno...WTF is that about!
  11. rlock

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Eric Clapton....Crossroads
  12. rlock

Pink Floyd - Who's your favorite: Gilmour or Waters

I was fortunate enough to see them both this year. DG at the Hollywood Bowl, and RW at Desert Trip. DG was awesome he played PF and solo stuff, his band was fantastic, RW show had a huge scale both visually and sonically and he was excellent, but he seems to be a little full of himself. He stuck...
  13. rlock

Roger Waters in Montreal, a year from now?

$276 for a good seat in LA.
  14. rlock

Promoters Planning "Biggest Concert in History"?

Bob Dylan was a dud, everyone else was great. Dylan did not connect with the audience one bit. He did not say one "Thank You", or introduce his band, when his set was done there were little cheers for an encore, yet he came back and played one. Very strange stage presence. Waters put a lot...
  15. rlock

It was pretty awesome. There were all ages. I would say 1/3 of the people were from other countries. Rodger Waters was awesome as were the other bands. I will always remember this one. I hope they release a DVD.
  16. rlock

Restoration of restored unit

You are the Master...Nice Work Indeed!
  17. rlock

Since we are being mean...Croakcella?
  18. rlock

Sansui G-9000

I would get it recapped before playing it too much. Old EC's can cause problems.
  19. rlock

Sansui G-9000

The knobs alone would sell for $150. It is worth $500 easy if it were parted out. I would be all over that.
  20. rlock

I was stuck in the queue watching the walking stick figure in the Desert Trip web site. Out of curiousity I checked the scalper sites and the tickets immediately started showing up there.
  21. rlock

The Last GREAT Stones Album?

Some Girls was the perfect album for the time. The music scene at that time was rock, new wave, and punk. Some Girls melded all those styles together.
  22. rlock

I said I would pass, but I will be there. The shows are after sunset and we have a hotel to go back to. Now, I am really looking forward to it.
  23. rlock

I said " I'll pass" in an earlier post and I gave in. FYI - There are now limited tickets up for sale if you have an American Express card (no affiliation with either). Appears there are still a few left on the promoters site for the 3 day passes. The really crazy money will be spent getting a...
  24. rlock

G-6700 vs G-7700?

If I were to move up from the G-6700, I would go bigger G-8XXX and above. I guarantee you there is no looking back.
  25. rlock

A World without CDs

There was a time where ones music system and library had a social aspect, the social aspect of having guests look through the LP's or CD's told something about the host. Even to someone who does not appreciate the music could enjoy the album art (or be appalled by it in some cases). Today, we do...
Back
Top Bottom