Search results

1. M

looking for substitute parts for A 71

Output Transistors 2SA1265 / 2SC3182 as well as NOBLE .47ohm 5 watt resistors, thanks
  2. M

help locating Pioneer A 71 service manual

Not on HI fi engine site. Anyone know where I might source one, or does anyone have one that I can borrow? thanks in advance
  3. M

Pioneer A 71 repair R channel out

Does anyone know if there are any unobtainable parts that would render this amp irreparable?
  4. M

Packing servives from charles missouri to alabama

I need someone willing to pack a heavy int amp that is in St charles and ship it to me in alabama
  5. M

repair needed on VSX D1S receiver

Looking for referrals, thanks
  6. M

looking for Tech in southeast USA

Looking for a tech in southeast US, I have a pioneer vsx ds1 that needs someone to troubleshoot a hum in speakers. thanks
  7. M

Pioneer vsx ds1 hum

I hear a hum at no volume any ideas where to start looking? Thanks
  8. M

Yamaha ax 900 help

I am going to evaluate one of these amps the owner states the function buttons do not disengage far enough . This causes no function from the button pushed as it will not totally engage. Has anyone every dealt with this? The owner states he has used deoxit but this continues to happen not all of...
  9. M

cleaning of sansui ( 890, 8080) function switch suggestions

I have been reading threads regarding lights not operating due to this switch being dirty. I have sprayed his switch more times than I care to mention here without any progress. Has anyone taken this switch out and attempted to clean the wafers? I am just unable to get it cleaned and feel...
  10. M

Sansui 890 no lights

I recently read all of the post about no lights . I performed the MOD and all dial lamps, signal strength and sensitivity lamps, FM pointer lamps are now working . My issue is with indicators and power meter lamps. I do have 6.3 acv to the equalizer assembly and have sprayed the function...
  11. M

Sony receiver suggestions needed

Seeking the near TOTL sony str AV or str gx receivers that you would highly recommend. I really drawn to the looks of the older models as str av d2020 or d2070. Please feel free to recommend which ones you prefer the best 2 channel only please . I had someone recommend the sony gx 808 but very...
  12. M

TOTL AV receivers from the 80's

I am searching on some research materials for the TOTL vintage AV/surround sound receivers from the 80's and 90's. I once saw a web site that mentioned at least some of these but unable to. Thanks for your help guys
  13. M

Pioneer A 91 only works in direct mode

Considering purchasing one in need of repair . Does anyone have any experience with this unit? Thanks in advance
  14. M

sx 1050 power switch hard to flip

The power switch for the receiver is difficult to flip. Has anyone experienced this and can ti be resolved with deoxit?
  15. M

Looking for suggestions for older integrated amps

I am interested in the 1980 to 1990 ERA integrated such as Pioneer Elite A9 but am open to other brands that just as appealing and reasonably serviceable. I like amps at 100wpc and up. I really like the looks of the Pioneer Elite amps. Please recommend others 2 channel amps (technics, yamaha...
  16. M

mc 2255 help

I removed the filter caps to clean the chassis now there are multiple bown and green non metal washers that go between the screw that fastens into the cap and the capacitor . I cannot tell how many go under each cap and have searched the manual for how they might mount but I cannot find exactly...
  17. M

Teac X20 brake adjustment

What is the best was to access the brake adjustments on this reel. I have attempted removing the faceplate but that seems quite extensive, I am thinking there has to be an easier approach but I think I am wrong. Ideas appreciated
  18. M

seeking marantz wc 43 cabinet

I know there was a guy here that made reproduction cabs. Any suggestions who that was ? thanks
  19. M

Opinions on marantz sm sc 11 amp and pre

looking to acquire a set any thoughts from owners? thanks
  20. M

Marantz sm and sc 11 amp and pre

Any ideas on valuation none sold on the net, thanks
  21. M

Stax sr 5 headphones adaptor cable help

I am seeking a power cord that fits into the back of a stax sr 5 headphone adapter. Any ideas where to find/ buy one is appreciated.
  22. M

Marantz 2325 tuning strength meter removal

I need to repair/replace mine and unable to determine how to remove it from the frame. I cannot see where it is fastened. I have removed the housing and wires from the back of the meter. I also have removed the tuning scale. Ideas are appreciated, thanks
  23. M

Storing equipment

I have boxed up my equipment for long term storage, They are in boxes and padded well. I want to wrap the boxes in plastic wrap but wonder if that would hold condensation within the box. These will be stored in a dry garage. for a few years. Thoughts opinions are appreciated.
  24. M

C28 indicator lights

After removing the faceplate on my C 28 the shaft for the indicator has a round plastic washer that holds the indicator light. I need to replace the light any ideas how to remove it? Thanks
  25. M

sansui au 717 help

recently acquired needing repair. DC offset and bias are good, however when running a source as a cd player the volume seems to be too low for the amount of gain from the volume pot. When increasing volume pot the sound gets distorted the it goes into protect.. I can shut it off and power back...
Back
Top Bottom