Search results

1. edgebar

Sansui Serial Number Database Update

819061470, G-9700 829021831, G-5500
  2. edgebar

Another Sansui in the house...

LBPete i will do my best to remeber to do that tomorrow. SIRI is a great asset
  3. edgebar

Another Sansui in the house...

Sansui, well, ive gone from 0-5 in 4 months. along with Klipsch, 0-6 in 2 years what have you guys done to me. picked this up 2 days ago. this little guy did not work very well, took apart this morning, cleaned, deoxed and BOOM. sounds terrific. ive really got the retro audio bug now
  4. edgebar

Preamp vs. No Preamp

. thanks for the reply. terry is gone feb. and 90 day back log. he is a busy guy. I switched sensitivity...big difference. I thought I had it at 2.5, but, nope. well I will continue to play with this equip. All of this is in our vacation home, only place I have time to listen to music so I am...
  5. edgebar

Preamp vs. No Preamp

I am brand new to the vintage rear world. I am running : mr74 tuner mc2205 c32 preamp klipsch epic cf3's for now I had a local Las Vegas repair shop go through and clean all but c32. I hooked up tuner to amp, as I did not have preamp yet. Totally blown away by the sound of a FM...
  6. edgebar

Preamp vs. No Preamp

I am brand new to the vintage rear world. I am running : mr74 tuner mc2205 c32 preamp klipsch epic cf3's for now I had a local Las Vegas repair shop go through and clean all but c32. I hooked up tuner to amp, as I did not have preamp yet. Totally blown away by the sound of a FM...
  7. edgebar

New to the fold

Picked up at separate sales MR74 C32 MC2205 all in great shape except for cracked glass on th 2205 can't wait to try. my son in law's father has a pair of Klipsch Belles that he purchased new. I might be scoring those as well. instant vintage audio thanks for all the great info here...
Back
Top Bottom