Search results

1. Ramseybella

Another Weird Nakamichi CD player 4 question.

Another Weird Nakamichi CD player 4 question. I have a small stack of Nakamichi players and everyone has mental issues fussy bastards.. Just picked up a Nak CD player 4 tonight $8.00, played a cd at the thrift store played a cd after i cleaned it up on the bench. Put it in my system played the...
  2. Ramseybella

Needing a Klipsch K-24-K 12" for Heresy II.

Anyone have a clean working single unit to sell? My friend dropped a fan on it after tripping on the cord and punched a huge x shaped hole in it.. I did a patch job on it but this will not replace the value..
  3. Ramseybella

NEED Advice!!! JBL Model D120 F Rebuild????

Just picked this up for my 1965 Fender Deluxe Reverb, sounds OK but the voice coil is scratchy.. Anyone have any advice on a repair shop that will rebuild this speaker? Thank you..
  4. Ramseybella

RDL Acoustics F-1 Tweeter issue?

I just picked up a pair for $10.00 rough looking one top grill is missing surrounds needed and one Tweeter has a pushed in cone. This brings me to the question, this tweeter is showing 0.5 ohm the other is running at 6.1 ohm what could be the problem with the tweeter? And any replacements...
  5. Ramseybella

CS-F33R Akai Cassette deck find and questions?

Just picked up a CS-f33R Akai Cassette deck plays does everything that it should except auto reverse play. Just wondering how that works do you set it to do this or is it suppose to do it automatically?
  6. Ramseybella

B&K ST-202 Power Amp score.

A couple weeks ago i was checking out thrift stores and ran across a B&K ST-202 had a sticker on it saying One Channel out and a $14.99 price tag!! Knowing Goodwill will give you three days for refund snagged it, took it home opened it up and found the wire was disconnected from the switch and...
  7. Ramseybella

?SONY TC WR 99 ES belt replacing?

So i was about to sell my WR99ES and went to double check it after sitting idle for six or so months. I had it in my system played flawlessly for four or more years played on occasion now right side sort of plays and left side doesn't do anything but engage then disengages. I opened it up and...
  8. Ramseybella

BANG & OLUFSEN BEOVOX M70 speaker find.

Just picked up a pair of beat up B&O M70 speakers so far one SEAS woofer was out but after research found that the terminals broke loose and the positive was disconnected from the cone. A little refitting and all is back in place, haven't had time to test them waiting for the glue to cure. And...
  9. Ramseybella

PS Audio 6.0 Stereo Preamplifier Score..

Just picked it up tonight at the local Good Will for $10.00. Dusty with minor scratches it powers up, haven't tried it in my Rotel Two power amp system. Most likely mess with it Sunday, not much info on it other than it was the economy PSA model. Anyone have any experience with this unit?
  10. Ramseybella

DCM Time Frame TF 250 Speaker Score.

Just landed on a pair of these in super nice condition for $10.00 at Savers thrift store. Has two of the terminals broken but everything is in great working order, ordered better terminals. After listening to these speakers i was totally amazed how well they sounded. Will get some photos up...
  11. Ramseybella

TASCAM CD-RW5000 PROFESSIONAL CD REWRITABLE RECORDER Score!

Just picked this up yesterday at Goodwill for $12.00 decent outer condition, top has scratches and one knob was missing. Opened it up and cleaned all the dust out, cleaned the lens sprayed the pots buried into the front panel as the headphone volume was scratchy. All is working as far as...
  12. Ramseybella

HELP! Rotel RCD 990 needs service center.

I live in New Mexico and need to find a good service center to send my Rotel RCD 990 in. Even if i have to ship it. I contacted Rotel and they no longer service this unit. Thank's for the input.
  13. Ramseybella

Cross Road decision Sony or Oppo?

Recently picked up an Oppo BDP-103 Blue Ray 3D player a thrift store score. I own a Sony X707ES that i love but finding the Oppo has something more to add to my Audio listening. I am just interested in Audio not the video. So my question is as i need to move some stuff as the wife and i want to...
  14. Ramseybella

Anyone have schematics for the NAD 1020 20 series Pre Amp?

Cap replacement time!! Anyone have the schematics for the NAD 1020 first model?
  15. Ramseybella

Super Kenwood Kabuki's blowing caps?

So I recapped one of my Kenwood KL-1000Z the side with the L pad pot. Plugged it in and blew two of the three caps!! What's gives? By the way both speakers on the L pad side are out only the 10" woofers work. I pulled the mids and tweeters and all are still in working order measured good on...
  16. Ramseybella

Mystery speakers at a glance Goodwill..

Just have to love Goodwill managers, i was leaving Goodwill tonight and as the parking lot exit heads out the back. As usual i slow down look through the open garage and see these big A$$ boxy looking speakers in the processing area with brown grills and what appeared to be a nice vintage wood...
  17. Ramseybella

Todays score Nice Acoustic Energy...

Just scored a pair of super clean Acoustic Energy AE109 towers... Haven't lit them up yet but most likely they will be fine. Pix coming soon.
  18. Ramseybella

NAD20 speakers find.

Picked these up from Good Willing $20.00 two days ago cabinets need some help. Just trying them out now sound actually very good in my setup. One photo.
  19. Ramseybella

JBL Northridge E150P Powered Subwoofer let down.

I picked this sub up today in almost perfect condition for $10.00.. What a serious tubby sounding POS as far as audio quality, well built but a disappointment.
  20. Ramseybella

Denon DCD 1500 II score today..

Just picked this up tonight at Savers for $15.00. It works and needs to be run on my system tomorrow. Super clean with remote.
  21. Ramseybella

Any experience with these sub $200.00 Chines Tube power amps?

Anyone have experience with these sub $200.00 Tube power amps? Just curious..:idea: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stereo-6P1-Vacuum-Tube-Amplifier-Class-A-Single-Ended-Power-Amp-6-8W-2-Black/253343561504?hash=item3afc73f720:rk:5:pf:0
  22. Ramseybella

Wiring two power amps to run four speakers?

Now that i have two Rotel RB-930AX as was my intentions for some time. I need to know how to run four speakers off the the two amps running out of my Rotel RSP-960AX pre-amp that has front and rear outputs. I want to run just the front channel pre-amp out on all four speakers. Or just Bi-amp...
  23. Ramseybella

Denon POA-2200 A L&R speakers not working?

OK i have all sorts of issues going on ordered a new fuse for my Rotel RB 930AX that i FUBAR'ed yesterday by accident. At this time running my thrift store find, Denon POA-2200 power amp. While B speaker block works fine A block is dead. I haven't opened this beast yet as i plan on getting the...
  24. Ramseybella

Killed the left channel on my power amp?

Well stupid is stupid does..o_O Cleaning around my system today while it was playing i bumped the positive wire off my speaker crossed the negative wire and it killed the left channel on my Rotel RB-930AX power amplifier!!.:( Now the question, does this amp have a safety system just foe stupid...
  25. Ramseybella

Pioneer A-9 and SG-9 find.

These came with the Kenwood KS10000Z speakers (waiting on caps) i recently picked up for a total of $80.00. The EQ tape monitor switch is not staying in place you have to hold it in to activate it. Other than a few nicks and rubs they both work.
Back
Top Bottom