Search results

1. B

QRX-9001 Driver boards and protection

Hi ya folks, I hope someone here can answer a question or two. I recently got a QRX-9001. Long story, but it required a lot of work to get it functional. Is it normal for it NOT to come out of protection if one or both the inputs on the driver boards are unplugged? Or if only one driver board...
  2. B

Has anyone successfully aligned the CD-4 board in a QRX-8001/9001?

As the service manual offers no instructions for adjusting the VCO and ANRS pots on the F2589 board has anyone here attempted such a feat? I would imagine after a recap or component replacement these would need tweaked. The Akai AS-1070/1080 uses the same CD4-392 chip and instructs the tech on...
  3. B

QRX-8001 - Difference in volume levels front to rear - Left to right equal

A question for the QRX guru's. I've been working off and on for a long while on my QRX-8001. Completely recapped and pinned and fusible resistors changed. The problem I'm working on now is a significant volume level difference in the rear as compared to the front. I'm assuming something in the...
  4. B

Parts List for the Sansui QRX-8001

Good morning all! I recently acquired a QRX-8001. It is pretty well beat up and acts like it, too! After a little cleaning I managed to get some sound out of it. Since I have a fully functioning QRX-7001, I thought I'd go ahead and restore the 8001 as much as I can. In searching here and...
Back
Top Bottom