Search results

1. nesbuddha66

My Janszen Z900 rebuild thread..Please chime in! Pics!

Picked these up locally for a good price> They function and will definitely benefit from a rebuild so here we go.. Emailed David Janszen of Janszen speakers and he very kindly took time out of his day to email me back with details and info regarding these speakers. Support this dude he knows...
  2. nesbuddha66

Simple Advice Needed with COOL diagram

Please help me decide where a DAC would go in my chain of gear.... Also, if ya feel like it, give me some suggestions of brands or models of the DAC you might use if you were me... Vizio TV Dynaco PAS 3 pre-amp Dynaco ST-70 amp X-box 360 When it comes to digital I mostly listen to pandora...
  3. nesbuddha66

Latest Incarnation, if I may

Here is how she sits now... Dynaco Stereo 70 Dynaco PAS3 Pioneer 12L Epicure 20- A match made in heaven....
  4. nesbuddha66

My Marantz, Sansui, Pioneer, Dynaco, Epicure System

Been working on putting this rig together for a while...been tons of fun. Only thing missing is my PAS 3 that is in the hands of my technician. Great guy from Charlie Harris Electronics in Chattanooga, TN. Marantz 6100 Pioneer PL-12D Dynaco Stereo 70 Sansui AU-717 Epicure 20's...
  5. nesbuddha66

ST-70, PAS3 Question

Would the ST-70 PAS3 combo have enough juice to push the double or stacked advent system? Does anybody have any experience with this combination? Should I consider finding a solid state amp with a 470k input impedance? Would that be better suited for these speakers? They seem to really...
  6. nesbuddha66

Dynaco PAS3 Impedance Matching

I have spent days seeking a solution and have yet to find one I can understand, even though it has been discussed quit a bit.. I recently got a Dynaco PAS3 tube pre amp and connected it to my JBL urei 6260 ss amp.. The input impedance of the is 40k ohms but the PAS3 operates best at 100k...
  7. nesbuddha66

Help with these type connections, JBL Urei 6260

Please take a look at the attatched pic and help me understand how I would connect this amplifier to my pre-amp. Noob question, but I have just never seen or had one of these Thanks and please throw me a bone
  8. nesbuddha66

Fisher ST460...

Got a set of these for free, and boy do they sing! They get some bad press but for beginners if you can pick up a set for a few bucks they're worth it. They would benefit from a few upgrades I think, a re-wire with a thicker gauge, new binding posts, maybe a re-cap... Fun set to...
Back
Top Bottom