Search results

1. F

Miracord 50-H II find

my main two turntables are a 45 and a 10 man they are great turntables hope you enjoy yours for many a year.
  2. F

cross parts capatable BSR 510 idler wheel

my idler wheel was shot on my elac 10 found out that the idler wheel off a BSR 510 fits and works pefectly havent had any issues with it so if you cant find a Elac idler wheel this one fits on the bearing shaft perfectly just need to respace the bushings and clips no loss on speed. So there ya...
  3. F

What's your latest audio purchase?

empty sterio console cabnet to put my elac turntable in right now its just setting on a garage crafted plynith made out of 2x4's and plywood
  4. F

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Led zepplin the song remains the same. on my Elac mircord 45 with a new shure cartrage
  5. F

Unknown model numbers...is it worth it?

i have the elac 45 not a bad turntable.
  6. F

Starwars milenium falcon turntable. um i want one.

So my sister decidedto share this link with me. and well my inner nerd and 9 year old had a moment of sheer bliss as i saw this. the Milenium falcon 1200 turntable. so i thought i would share. http://picotekdesign.com/millennium1200.html
  7. F

Elac miracord 10h tonearm issues

Well i have finaly resurected this bound for the crusher Elac i put my old needle from my other elac into the cartrage and woolah! sounds fine. sad thing is The stylus i just bought was NOS and just didn't seem to like that tone arm and cartrage I put it in my oh elac miracord 45 where i have...
  8. F

yes the stylus is new.
  9. F

shure M44-E cartrage.
  10. F

I recently revived a Elac miracord 10 from the dead this thing looked like it was pulled out of a swamp surface rust all over the tone arm and such but i got it cleaned up re lubbed, new idler wheel, new headshell and such but still seem to be having a issue with tone arm skate. I just cant seem...
  11. F

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Daft punk's random access memories on 180g vinal was glad to pick the album up cant find it here localy now.
  12. F

Holiday dynamic stereo headphones

on my common circut around town and through the local thrift, junk and antique stores i found a pair of vintage Holiday headphones but have never heard of them. I'm wondering if any of you have ever stumbled across a pair or know anything about them. I figgured for a dollar i couldn't pass up a...
  13. F

Vintage Mopar Owners: Let' see your rides!!

my summer time cruiser atm is a 1951 stock plymouth cranbrook 2 door sedan its just a joy to drive but wont go much past 55. this photo was taken just after i painted it and put the chrome trim back on. 51 plymouth by divituswolf, on Flickr
  14. F

ack! Garrad lab 80 tonearm rest broke.

so i recently purchased a lot of turntables to see what ones i could fix restore salvage or whatnats mainly i wanted the Garrard lab 80 and the Elac miricord 10h out of the set bout are rough but complete so in the process of cleaning the lab 80 with pets near by well yeah dog bumped my chair...
  15. F

Love for the wagon. Post yours

59 pontiac safari Station wagon drivers side by divituswolf, on Flickr station wagon pasenger side by divituswolf, on Flickr here is a photo of my 1959 pontiac safari wagon project i picked up always love the vintage long roof look of wagons from the 50's through the 70's this is how it...
  16. F

Pictures of Vintage GM cars!

the new project 1959 pontiac safari wagon will be listening to alot of Jan and dean restoring this land slab but well who dosn't like a "surf wagon" station wagon pasenger side by divituswolf, on Flickr
  17. F

Beginner Table

ive had luck in the sony department for good used cheep turntables a sony ps333 wasn't bad for a starter or Ps-t2 or any of the modles in that range there fairly plentiful or you could go with a Sanyo tpx1 its a belt drive but its upgradeable over time these unit seem to show up alot for the 50...
  18. F

Morse Electro/Phonics Console Stereo circa 1960s

i have one of these its sole duity in life is as a stand for my flat screen tv and gaming consoles.
  19. F

If you own a turntable and LP's, how old are you?

grew up with a dad who was a audiophile and loved his records and reel to reels.. ever since then i've been bouncing in and out of turntables now i have bout 6 of em floating around the house and some i forgot i had due to moving.. also forgot i had bought a sterio consol when i first moved into...
  20. F

Greetings from Canada

welcom from almost canada living in the great state of North Dakota. as for looking for speakers.. antique stores, consignment shops, junk stors, thrift stores there all good bets craigslist and depending on location estate sales and auctions are good too.
  21. F

Hello from Michigan!

good start to what you have and welcome to the forums. new myself.
  22. F

My Garrard Lab 80 Obsession

asides from my Elac turntables I also have a Lab 80 it seems to be all there but i am having a hard time finding a replacement automatic shut off, the stand that the tone arm rest on. I am slowly fixing this turntable to be a gift for a dear freind and fellow audiophile who's only turntable...
  23. F

Elac Miracord 45 Slow RPM

yes i have been having a simular problem with my miracord 45 as well it plays at odd speeds not shure if the idler wheel is off of adjustment or it needs a good cleaning. when i play a 45 on the 45 setting its too slow 33 closer and on the 78 almost normal. im still new to the troubleshooting...
  24. F

ELAC Miracord TT -share all about 'em

functioning 45 and resurection miracle 10 right now i own 2 Elacs a Miracord 45 and a realy abused Miracord 10 H that i am in the process of restoring. my Miracord 45 is my primary unit and works great just need to hook it up to a better amplifier reciver. IMG_1390 by divituswolf, on Flickr...
  25. F

New here

just outside of minot nd.
Back
Top Bottom