Search results

1. micaiahm

Sansui AU-7700 Speaker pop when Relay clicks

Speaker pop when relay engages. The relay engages at about two seconds from turn on. Otherwise no issues. This thing sounds awesome with HPM-100s. The following work was performed based upon much reading on this forum. This is a fully recapped unit, all based upon what was original to unit...
  2. micaiahm

Issue with Pioneer SX 1280 on AFCI circuit

Anybody having an issue with plugging their gear into an AFCI circuit? Last August I moved to a brand new place, which based on NEC codes has AFCI circuits in all living spaces. My Pioneer SX 1280's do not like this type of circuit. I hooked it up my first one exactly as I had in my previous...
  3. micaiahm

Pioneer SX 780 Protection Relay Keeps Clicking

I recently moved and my 780 has stopped working. The relay clicks on about 6 seconds in, but then keeps clicking on and off continuously. (Had a similar issue with my 880 but that was fixed by replacing the transistor that drives the Relay, didn't work on 780.) This receiver has been completely...
  4. micaiahm

Pioneer SX 780 Relay Keeps Clicking

I recently moved and my 780 has stopped working. The relay clicks on about 6 seconds in, but then keeps clicking on and off continuously. (Had a similar issue with my 880 but that was fixed by replacing the transistor that drives the Relay, didn't work on 780.) This receiver has been completely...
  5. micaiahm

Pioneer SX-880 Relay Keeps Clicking On/Off

Just moved and don't know if I jarred something. Powered on the receiver and the relay keeps clicking on/off successively with nothing hooked up to it. It was completely recapped 6 months ago. Suspect solder on transistors redone. Worked great with no issues till now. Reading all the threads...
  6. micaiahm

LR-9090 Signal Meter issues

I have a Lafayette LR-9090 with signal meter issues- it is not receiving signal. The meter itself was tested by putting voltage to it, and seems to be working. Checked variable resisters RV2 1k ohm is ok, RV1 is 17.61k ohm, but rated at 20kohm, could this be the problem? Any other ideas? See pic....
Back
Top Bottom