Search results

1. Osibisa

Akai UC-F3 Cassette deck Belt

Found a reference that might help you here: https://www.turntableneedles.com/akai-model-uc-f3-flat-drive-belt-fbxs6.7-akai-uc-f3
  2. Osibisa

Dual 1229 mystery

Those three parts are associated with the coarse pitch adjustment mechanism, and the gear would mesh with #101. It appears that there was a production change during manufacture as there are 1229's produced with and without this adjustment. #95 appears just to the left of the larger fine pitch...
  3. Osibisa

Dual 1229 Motor Question

Wow, I've serviced a few 1219 & 1229 motors and none looked like the one you have, was there any lubrication left in the bottom bearing when you disassembled? The copper disc was designed to wear before the motor shaft, are there any remains of the disc? Motor shaft should not have the amount of...
  4. Osibisa

What is small gear on Dual 1229?

It is shown in the German service manual and is indeed the course adjustment., I have two 1229's, one with and one without. The one without this adjustment doesn't have the hole or the toothed segment under the spring shown in your image.
  5. Osibisa

Favorite “One Liner’s” from albums??

And the wind cried Mary.
  6. Osibisa

We said we'd all go down together
  7. Osibisa

Another two fer: The white zone is for loading and unloading only He used to cut my grass, he was a very nice boy
  8. Osibisa

The preacher trained in all to lose his name, the teacher travels, asking to be shown the same
  9. Osibisa

He said, "look here, junior, don't you be so happy And for heaven's sake, don't you be so sad"
  10. Osibisa

The wall on which the prophets wrote Is cracking at the seams.
  11. Osibisa

Most people like cupcakes, I for one care less for them.
  12. Osibisa

Dual 1228 issues

Before giving up, remove the platter and examine the paper strobe disk on the underside for ripples. I had that issue with mine a few years ago.
  13. Osibisa

Things you don't see anymore.

Hours of fun for me:
  14. Osibisa

What car do you want for just a week?

I'd settle for just a day.
  15. Osibisa

What a ham!
  16. Osibisa

Got one as a Christmas present when I was a child, now use MSFS :)
  17. Osibisa

Amos AK "Sawdust" has passed away "Saddened"

I am saddened to hear this, condolences to his family.
  18. Osibisa

Who is the most famous person you ever talked to or met?

Two notable musicians that stand out: Roger Waters approached me back in the '90's in a NYC subway car (there were only a few people in the car at the time) when I was returning home to Queens from a night business class at NYU. I did not recognize him at the time and he asked if I had ever...
  19. Osibisa

What was the first car you owned?

1964 Plymouth Valiant. 273cu V8 w/push button transmission. Father bought for me when I was 15 from a family friend, and had to stay in garage for 2 years until I was old enough to get a license. Same color but with full stock hubcaps.
  20. Osibisa

Neighborhood mail boxes with AM & PM collection times.
  21. Osibisa

Air cooled Volkswagen appreciation thread

When I was in my latter teens, my girlfriends father who owned a green/white camper use to let me drive it frequently. So much fun driving it to the beach and just about everywhere else!
  22. Osibisa

The THE thread

The THE (band)?
  23. Osibisa

And we were told (at least I was) never to touch them when I was young!
Back
Top Bottom