Search results

1. CarlH

Issues with Audiokarma access!

We love you guys, just keep on doing what you do best here. We rely on you! :rockon:
  2. SX-950

SX-950

My SX-950 after rebuild in 2020
  3. CarlH

Comment by 'CarlH' in media '20211113_194751'

Very nice SX-1250
  4. CarlH

Found a rare Motion Feedback console - need help!

Great, I was wondering if it was the caps or trans. Didn't know it had germanium transistors. Did you ever find a schematic?
  5. CarlH

Is that a mag cartridge? What did you use for preamp and did you splice into the phono inputs with that funny 3 prong plug?
  6. CarlH

I'm still having white noise from left channel, and even after Deoxiting all pots a second time. The turntable is not working properly when it goes to changing mode to shut off, might need a new idler. Anyway I want to replace the tt with another Panasonic from the 1980s that has a mag...
  7. CarlH

Panasonic SL-H205 Speed Idler Wheel?

Hey Tom, ten years later Did you ever find an idler wheel? I'm looking at a turntable on eBay. Thanks
  8. CarlH

This is the arm on my SE 9000HG, it looks complicated with all kinds of stuff in there. But I was not able to adjust the weight. Any ideas?
  9. CarlH

PA :: New member, old console

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the link.
  10. CarlH

PA :: New member, old console

Hello AK members, I too recently purchased this same model SE 9000HG. In very good condition except the same turntable issues. Tape deck works great but the receiver has a lot of white noise in the left channel. Regardless of volume setting. I have used Deoxit on all pots and selector switch but...
  11. CarlH

Realistic STA-225

Hey guys I'm looking for dial tuning cord and a layout for this receiver. Stupid me cut the cord while replacing the lamps so.....help!
  12. CarlH

Realistic MC-1000 speakers?

Realistic MC 1000 Speakers I've been reading post for a while but this is the first time I have posted anything. I recently purchased a pair of RS MC 1000 speakers from a thrift store and their not to bad. The sound is a little boxy sounding. The cool thing is the grill cloth is held on by...
Back
Top Bottom