Search results

1. two dot

666th Post and a big Thank You to AudioKarma

Congrats on the BIG 666!!! I always enjoy your posts and the photos of your system are beautiful.
  2. two dot

looking for a great cdp or dac

Forgot to warn you Montana Girl... You better be careful around here... They guys will have you in the poor house in no time.... but it will sound really good in the poor house... :music::music::music::music:
  3. two dot

looking for a great cdp or dac

Welcome to AK!!! If you want a Mc cdp with a dac I think that you will find that not one person on this board who will recommend anything other than the MCD500. It is a fabulous CD player and the DAC will make you want to listen to all of your digital music all over again. I do not have...
  4. two dot

Mcintosh Guilt

David, I love the shot of your system in your avatar! IMHO... 501's are 501's Save the money for music!
  5. two dot

Advice sought - MC30 or MC275 ?

As usual... I think that Dan said it best!!! Go for the 275V and live happily ever after! What speakers are you using?
  6. two dot

Mcintosh Guilt

David, You are going to love the 501's and I can't wait to hear you write you initial responses. Plus, I am assuming that you got to purchase used, locally, and from a trusted friend... what could be better??? Make sure to set them up in a way that YOU love them. I found that the way...
  7. two dot

XR200 specs

Why can't we get the REAL story on the speakers??? I would LOVE to know the TRUTH!!! Where are they???
  8. two dot

I just ordered the 60th Anniversary set.

Hey Victor... Congrats... I know you will enjoy your new purchase!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::worthless:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
  9. two dot

Battle of the preamps.

Serge, Can't wait for this review.... So, no XLR input/output on the Lamm... And, are there really separate volume controls for each channel? Next, what are the blocks under your SF's? Thanks in advance...
  10. two dot

Mcintosh Gallery

McTwins... That is a SERIOUS listening room. Right on!!!
  11. two dot

An other ( very ) small review of the PMC / Mc synergy

Others here have left their Khorns and bought PMC... Go figure...
  12. two dot

MDA1000 in the house

Congrats... can't wait for the shootout... You WILL enjoy the MDA1000 for a LONG time!!
  13. two dot

Sennheiser HD 800 Grado PS1000 w/ McIntosh

So glad that I am not the only one... Really shocked when turning the volume down did NOTHING!!!
  14. two dot

New Notes on an Old Topic (MCD201)

Thanks for your positive comments!!! I also have a GREAT sounding perfect working MCD201!
  15. two dot

Is there an Autoformer "slimline amp"???

Thanks,but looking for something non 3D face and also non "wider" side rails...
  16. two dot

Is there an Autoformer "slimline amp"???

I have a C-15 pre amp... Is there a matching "AUTOFORMER" slimline amp, with or without meters...???
  17. two dot

Could the Luxman L550a mk2 be as good as a Mcintosh c46 and mc402 ?

Hey Hifisoundguy, Are you buying the new Luxman? Just curious... I would love to hear it. Had plans to hear the Int. tube amp this week but travel made it impossible.
  18. two dot

"Universal" remotes with Mc

I like the looks of the Nevo. Does anyone know if it will work with Sonos? IE: Controller
  19. two dot

Best pre-amp for MC402?

+1 for the C2200/402 combo... love mine!
  20. two dot

Must Fight it!!!! PART 2

I think that you have found the sonic truth that no one wants to admit.... (including me) Vinyl for serious listening Digital for background music
  21. two dot

Vinyl and McIntosh poll.

Thanks Serge, CL...Ronnie Earl Hippology from The Color of Love LP
  22. two dot

Preparing for 501's

So, is David going to pull the trigger??? Odds?
  23. two dot

Vinyl and McIntosh poll.

Serge, I agree! Dan has what must be one of the best "ears" here on the board, a DEEP appreciation for music, and an unbelievable understanding of quality sound reproduction... I can't understand why he is not hearing the "emotion" in todays high quality pressings... Give it a try Dan...
  24. two dot

Finally Here: Newbie Introduction

Congrats on a fine system... one you can enjoy 'til these guys talk you into 501's.... :D:D:D:D:D
  25. two dot

Preparing for 501's

I see a Mobile McIntosh system in your future... Lamm still not doing "car" audio I think...
Back
Top Bottom