Search results

1. L

"85 Cornwall II

Joined the Klipsch Heritage club in a big way. Just picked up Cornwalls and love them! Now just as any Audio freak would ask, "what do I do to them first?"
  2. L

SX-950

I just picked up an SX-950 from the garage sale circuit. Paid a whole $8.00 for it. Got it home plugged it in, all lights work and the FM section works. I will get to the phono and aux. in time. It is missing the cover on the power switch. Does anyone know where to get one? Any help would really...
  3. L

Kg 4.2 legs

Thanks so much for the info. I will investigate mine further
  4. L

Kg 4.2 legs

I bought 4.2s and have heard some say there are spikes in the plastic legs on the bottoms of the speakers. Mine don't look like there are, can I just twist the plastic piece off to expose the spike or do some units not have the spikes. Thanks in advance for helping!!!
  5. L

OM30 stylus guard

First time posting here. Just wondering if anyone knows of where to buy just the stylus guard for an OM30? I have one I'd like to sell and want it for shipping it pot. Any help would really be appreciated.
  6. L

4.2 vs Hereseys

Thanks so much everyone for the input. Please keep it coming and in 2 or 3 years I'll be able to come to a decision!!!!! I love so many opinions about the same topic, its what makes this site so much fun.
  7. L

4.2 vs Hereseys

I own a great sounding pair of 4.2s right now. My question is would I benefit from going to Hereseys? What is your opinion of the trade off?
  8. L

Sony TA-3200f Amp problem

OK guys here is one for ya! Got a replacment power light for my TA-3200f amp and when I insalled it,really just screwed it in as thay are just a treaded bulb, it came on when I plugged the unit in with the power switch in the off position. It stays on with the power switsh toggled on OR off...
  9. L

Pioneer sx3700

Hey all. New to this and have a question. Bought aa SX3700 locally to pair with some Klipsck Kg 4.2 speakers. Iwas ready to hear the walls shake but was really kind od disappointed. Not with the quality of sound which is very nice, but with the volume. I didn't expect to be able to turn the...
  10. L

headshell screws

Cart screws What site did you use to purchase the screws?
  11. L

Sony ps lx5 cart mounting

I just purchased a sony ps lx5 turntable and need info on mounting and aligning a cartridge. Is there templates available to do this? Any info would really help. Thanks!!!
  12. L

Dave, New to AK but quickly found your posts. I have a onkyo tx3000 that has all three meter...

Dave, New to AK but quickly found your posts. I have a onkyo tx3000 that has all three meter lights out, both power and the tuning. Wondering if you know what bulbs they are and where to look for them. Thanks for all your help on this page!! Jim L.
  13. L

Onkyo TX-3000

Just picked up this unit cheap but it needs new glass and a light on the power meter and tuning meter are out. Any help with finding the parts would be greatly appreciated. New to AK and loving the reads!!!
  14. L

Klipsch KG 4.2 mods

Thanks. Thats what I was thinking
  15. L

Klipsch KG 4.2 mods

Just joined the Klipsch cult with a purchase of KG 4.2s. What would be the best or most bang for the buck mod I should do? Love how they sound but you know us just can't leave well enough alone. Thanks for any advise!!
Back
Top Bottom