Search results

1. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

The one thing I did with my footers is I painted them flat black. Could not stand the aluminum finish, too distracting.
  2. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

It is much nicer than the old one for sure. Small price increases but that is understandable.
  3. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

I wonder what Eric has up his sleeve this time? Mystery Sighting - Tekton Design | Improve your hearing
  4. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Cool!!!!
  5. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

I think it's more of a rising cost of components especially with JTR. His speakers are made of exceptional quality materials and drivers and their cost is probably rising.
  6. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Home Audio — JTR Speakers
  7. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

If you want to see some price increases check JTR's website!!!!
  8. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Calling Eric is the best way for sure he can help you make the right choice. He can paint the speakers a rainbow of automotive colors so you should be able to get the finish you want. I think he can also do wood veneers but the delivery time is really long.
  9. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

It always good to talk to him. He is very helpful and a real nice guy. :)
  10. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

You might check out Eric's PERFECT set here - https://www.tektondesign.com/the-perfect-set.html
  11. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

I'll give it a try. Never done it before.
  12. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

My room is 13' X 16' with a 7-1/2' ceiling and an open staircase to the main floor and the Enzo XL's work beautifully. I am no audiophile but I love the detail these speakers offer. I don't think you can go wrong with them.
  13. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

14. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

I had my Enzo XLs shipped from Massachusetts to Spokane, WA via FedEx and it was about $100.00 so I would give give them a call.
  15. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

I believe he does on the Ulfberht so he can probably do on any of his floor standers.
  16. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Please do......
  17. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

These would be my speaker of choice but just a little above my pay grade.....
  18. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Sweet!!!!!!
  19. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Have you received them yet? If so what are your impressions????
  20. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Check Tekton's Facebook page.
  21. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Did anybody see the Tekton post on Facebook today about a big announcement on 1.1.19???
  22. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!!!
  23. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

Keep us posted on their progress.
  24. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

They are a small company and I am sure they do not have the time to do that. Eric can't keep up with the demand as it is and trying to pre-burn hundreds of speakers just isn't in the picture. I am not aware of any company that does that.
  25. butchgo

Tekton Owners Thread

I would if I was you.
Back
Top Bottom