Search results

1. ashok

Any 3 Phase Electricians? A question.

What is the generator rated for? How many kVA? This will typically be a 3-phase kVA. Then, the 3-phase kVA can be written out in terms of line-to-neutral voltage and line current as: 3-phase kVA = 3 x Line-Neutral Voltage x Line Current / 1000 = sqrt(3) x Line-Line Voltage x Line Current / 1000...
  2. ashok

Yamaha WXA-50

Hello all, The Yamaha WXA-50 streaming amp is on sale at an online retailer. Got a good deal on it. You can find more details in my post in Dollars and Sense.
  3. ashok

Yamaha WXA-50 on sale at Amazon

Those of you interested in this streaming integrated amp by Yamaha, Amazon currently has it on sale for $383 (23% discount). On checkout, I got an additional 20% off for a total discount of about 39%. No affiliation to either Yamaha or Amazon, usual disclaimers, ...
  4. ashok

Spotify Question

I prefer the playlists curated by Spotify. Those contain not only artists you normally listen to in the genre, but also others that Spotify recommends. Plus those lists keep changing, keeping things fresh. Also look in your "Home" screen. You should be seeing headings such as: "For fans of xxxx...
  5. ashok

Spotify Question

Turns out I have the like/dislike options too. Seems to depend on the playlist I pick. In some cases, Spotify does not allow me to like/dislike a song. I am not sure how that works, but as I said, I don't think I have ever used those buttons before.
  6. IMG-0910

IMG-0910

7. IMG-0909

IMG-0909

8. ashok

Spotify Question

Let's see - when I started with Spotify, I searched for some familiar artists and genres - Bollywood, Jazz, Rock, etc. and started to listening to those. Then, I'd go into the various genres and browse them, trying out playlists and new artists to see if I liked them. For example, I found a...
  9. ashok

Spotify Question

My Spotify experience is similar to KeninDC's. The more you listen, the better Spotify gets at giving you recommendations. I now have six daily mix playlists organized loosely according to genre. The lists get updated frequently. Spotify also gives me a "Discover Weekly" playlist that updates...
  10. Airmotiv2

Airmotiv2

11. Airmotiv3

Airmotiv3

12. Airmotiv1

Airmotiv1

13. Airmotiv4

Airmotiv4

14. ashok

What music did you discover and enjoy this year ?

Thanks for all the suggestions... For me, Spotify and Deezer (past couple of months) have been great for music discovery. Some of my favorites: Playlists on Spotify Premium Swagger - good rock n roll, mix of modern and older artists State of Jazz - modern Jazz musicians Good thing with these...
  15. Amp1

Amp1

16. Amp2

Amp2

17. Node1

Node1

18. Amp4

Amp4

19. Node2

Node2

20. Amp3

Amp3