Search results

1. SARTORE

Multichannel streaming services (like spotify and tidal for stereo music): do they exist ??

Gents, Are there any multichannel streaming services available ? The same for multichannel DAC for non-professional applications ? My idea is (please let me know if this is possible): Multichannel streaming -> Laptop -> multichannel DAC -> Sansui QRX 9001 (Quadraphonic 4.0 receiver) or are...
  2. SARTORE

Is this the infamous Sansui glue?

Gents, Do I need to worry about this? Please see pictures. Or are these caps leaking?? The unit is a 607 mos premium.
  3. SARTORE

QRX-9001 Left channel stronger than right channel

Recent restored, arrived safe and sound but after a couple of days working normally, I started noticing that left channel was stronger than the right one. Even meters clearly show that left is pumping more than the right...:( I`m using aux inputs with stereo source and receiver on 2-CH...
  4. SARTORE

Power Transformer 9090DB

Hello guys. I hope you are all fine. Well. I was really stupid and seller - despite being a nice guy - has some lack of communication skills... :blah: Anyway, I bought a 9090DB US model to be use it in a country which grid is 240 volts and 50 hertz. I thought the receiver was multi voltage...
  5. SARTORE

Alpha 707XR x Alpha 707MR (same for 907XR x 907MR).

Haven't found any specific answer to this question so I would like to ask if there is any "real difference to our ears" between models XR and MR from the Sansui Alpha series. Thanks a lot! Sartore
Back
Top Bottom