Search results

1. M

Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary, a non-professional review

There is a rubber ring around woofer that can be pulled off and screws are behind there.
  2. M

HOOKING UP TWO SUBWOOFERS

Man I'm having a brain fart here why does this sound so hard to me darn. So out of the preamp I have a left and a right to use the other is going to power amp. So I plug single end of y to say left pre out on preamp then run double rca to sub and same for right?
  3. M

So two y connectors coming out l & r of pre amp to l & r on back of sub? Sorry little confusing
  4. M

Hope this is in right place if not can be moved. I have a peachtree novapre and was thinking about hooking up two Onix Rockets UFW-10 to it. The novapre has just one preout on it and subwoofers have l/r inputs. On back of subwoofers it has L/LFE and R and under the R it has L+R summed? Not sure...
  5. M

streaming music

+48V thanks making up some new speaker cables waiting on some parts to finish. Should be done this weekend and I'm going to do free trial of tidal the higher rate one.
  6. M

streaming music

What is this jitter some people talk about? and what does it sound like and how to fix it if you have it?
  7. M

streaming music

So is my chromecast my weakest link here? What would a guy do if he was to take out the chromecast out of chain what could I replace it with to stream from my phone it that's all I have as a streamer any other idea's?
  8. M

streaming music

Yes this unit has usb port and I think coax also this is a new to me set up trying to get use to it. Haven't played with it long enough to know if it sounds better with internal dac or chromecast dac or with toslink or rca to peachtree. Guess I should set and mess around with this somemore...
  9. M

streaming music

Streaming for android phone to chromecast then to peachtree novapre with toslink . Missing anything as far as SQ this way? Using Spotify premium know nothing about rates bits what have ya. Is there a better way of doing this would I get better sound from say computer to preachtree? Sorry if this...
  10. M

peachtree noveppreamp/220 amp

The gentle men I got it from said take it home and if you don't like in seven days bring it back(who does that nice guy). Not sure I could do better for 700 dollars haven't bought anything in awhile. Thanks for the info guys.
  11. M

Not sure about the tube buffer in it guess I should read up on it. Sure its more power then I need in my smaller listening room just couldn't pass it up. Never know might just kick out the pioneer out of the loop. I started to look at external DAC's then ran across this heard these have a good...
  12. M

So I seen this on cl local for a good price I think? in very nice shape. I stream a lot now and have been looking at peachtree for awhile. I thought It had a phono stage in pre guess it doesn't will be looking for external one I guess. I have a pioneer sx-980 now could I loop it in somehow to...
  13. M

Hello from STL

Welcome from O'Fallon Mo.
  14. M

Hello from mid missouri.

You in the St. Louis area?
  15. M

Break it down for a dummie please

So I have read a lot of post on this would like some help just for my set up.What I have older pioneer receiver and a chromecast that is hooked up via 3.5mm out of chromcast to rca plug going to receiver. I'm using spotifiy premium from my phone. So was thinking of getting a external dac to try...
  16. M

What would be a good match amplifier for the Wharfedale denton's?

Looking for a new amp with built in dac for this speakers in a small room that is acoustically treated? In the $1000 range sub out would be nice also any help would be great thanks.
  17. M

Would like to ask for alittle help if i can on Amp's

So I kind of new to a lot of this so please bear with me. I would like to look for a new integrated amp for my little set up I have. What I have now is a pioneer sx-980 looking to go with something new(want a remote) and to be honest not sure maybe I'm not hearing the 980 in its full protential...
  18. M

Help - I can't have speaker stands!

could go with something like auralex bookshelf speaker isolatiors?
  19. M

paradigm titan v2

Would be using in a 2 channel system.
  20. M

paradigm titan v2

Didn't catch that reform what a dork.
  21. M

paradigm titan v2

Thanks all don't really need them asking 65 for them. Not sure I'm a sucker sometimes hate to have to reform them.
  22. M

paradigm titan v2

Are these worth picking up local has them with stands. Look to be in nice condition just wondering if they sound good or not? Thanks
  23. M

Room treatment help needed

When I say 12 corners can't forget side walls to ceiling as side walls to floor bass will build up in these spots also.
  24. M

Room treatment help needed

And one more thing do a lot of reading on this a lot of info out there for small rooms.
Back
Top Bottom