Search results

1. Alexxx

Making ADS 910 Tri-amp Program Cards

I got this set of photos, apparently some other folks have been also doing their cards, do you think this ones are originals, i do not, the originals are kind of grayish looking
  2. Alexxx

That is right, and thanks a lot for the couple of pics, those put me on track, recently I got a couple of more detailed ones, and it would be great to have another couple of shot of yours by the way, specially of the A 18 and A43 transistors (the black ones in the middle) just to see if...
  3. Alexxx

Fantastic Bracy, those components you mention seem to be mylar capacitors, almost sure that that is what they are, and as such they stay in value for thousands of years, ahahaha, so you can measure them with a cheap multimeter with capacitance, and if you get me the readings, I can tell you if...
  4. Alexxx

Hi there. How is it going with the tri amo cards? I did muy bi amp cards succesfully. And I am thinking on doing muy tri Inês. Also working on modified led meters.
  5. Alexxx

Getting a TT help!!!!! SL 1600mk2, SL 1800 mk2 or Sl 1300 mk1

Ok, finally the deal was done and nicely I believe. Here is the story, if you care to read ahead. As I mentioned to you in my previous posts I had several options, but .... lo and behold, just after my last post a local listing mentioned a whole "technics audio system for sale" I looked at...
  6. Alexxx

wow, that is a great selection of Kenwood options, I will keep an eye open and see if one pops up locally... someday. That KP 990 is a killer without the plynth, ahahhahaa. Unfortunately I have not seen any of those models in my area at all. And the ones you generously shared that are in the...
  7. Alexxx

About the Kenwood, i looked for one locally but there are just the really simple models available and really beaten up ones, no KD 600 or 5'00., I really liked those rocks , but none around here, sad
  8. Alexxx

hello, everyone, thanks a lot for all your advice, for a newbie in this TT world every word is a learning experience, so..... tadaaaaaa, after balancing all my options in the real world, I decided to go with the 1600, it is being shipped and packed right now I hope and will arrive in a week...
  9. Alexxx

thanks again everyone, still on the look for an affordable TT, but... things have changed, the 1600 mk2 was apparently snatched by some lucky fellow before I could see it, so... looked around and got the word on a 1700 hundred but finally after a lot of questions and a struggling to get a...
  10. Alexxx

Hoi there AK gang!!! I have a nice problem to solve and need your advice in choosing between 1, a nice 1800 mk 2 with no headshell no cartridge in nice condition (a 9 or 8) for around 220 no dustcover 2, a nice 1600 mk 2 with no headshell no cartridge in really nice condition (almost 10)...
  11. Alexxx

ADS 910 Xover Banana Plug Adapters

Cool, they look perfect for the job
  12. Alexxx

Got lucky and about to restore ADS 910, helpful advice welcomed

you could try with a digital crossover like the minidsp, the settings for the crossover are on the manual
  13. Alexxx

ok here are the three circuit candidates to be modified, into 9 or 13 leds maybe i will try both if everything goes well
  14. Alexxx

this is another candidate, very similar to the above one, it includes seven leds and a negative feedback as protection if used with powerful amps, also modifiable to include more leds i believe, I wanna use those holes ahahhahaha...
  15. Alexxx

And as soon as I can breath wood dust again i will start sanding the cabinets, although I am a little worried about pulling off the drivers, hmmmm
  16. Alexxx

Ok Glenn, thanks a lot for the pics of the biamp card, they are really good. I am a little sick right now with the flu, man, what a horrible disease, but regardless I have had enough energy in the last couple of days to do a little research in what kind of circuit was used for the LED cards...
  17. Alexxx

Best Vintage Speaker Kickoff!

ADS 910, just got a pair so I am REALLy biased and excited about them, and they own the Cool Factor with those LED lights (that my pair lacks, :( ) well..
  18. Alexxx

Here are a couple of photos of the X over with the biamp card installed, so the DIY bunch know it fits
  19. Alexxx

i Thanks Glenn, with those I can trace the pcb board and print it, but I am still wondering about the resistors, the big capacitor, and what appears to be varicaps, i do not know if you have the time and patience to take photos of those parts so I can do an schematic of the whole thing, I...
  20. Alexxx

Wow, thanks a lot for all the work you guys have done in the past years, I have been reading the posts related to the 910's from all of you and they have tons of useful info, so here is my plan, divided into three phases 1. THE STANDS, I am planning on "outsource" this part of the project to...
  21. Alexxx

ADS-910's

ohhh my, let me put it this way, why don't I let you chop off one of my toes, and i keep the stands, seriously man, those stands are rare and many of us are "standless" and still, you can sell them, and get a super dooper stand for the KLH. Have mercy ahahahhaa
  22. Alexxx

my home brewed bi amp cards, i just need a decent second amp now, ahhahhaha, and some doe :yikes: I love doing pcb circuits so I am really into doing the leds, if someone can send pictures to my inbox will be awesome, The biamp cards are easy enought to do from the jumper diagrams, but for the...
  23. Alexxx

the horrible stain on the top , life is not perfect,
  24. Alexxx

Ok, ahahaha, Glenn, Aptone and Dshoaf, have seen the work you've done to these babes and I am impressed, well here are some pics
Back
Top Bottom