Search results

1. treserious

The Mid-Century/Danish thread

1stdibs is usually 100-200% over actual value..
  2. treserious

what's her alma mater? dang....dcm chairs, aluminum group, shell chair, table too
  3. treserious

whats up with this seeming snake oil?

Any truth to this stuff? they're talking cryogenics as one option and that screams snake oil to me... http://www.machmodified.com/slick-blue/ Opinions?
  4. treserious

Anyone collect art on the cheap?

like muchos. love the pinup/pop art aesthetic of this. there's an artist in Montreal which did a series of girls of Archie nudes.
  5. treserious

The reason I havent been posting in the last year, 1975 honda cb400f

That is exactly my machine, except the factory blinkers on mine are the same as on a goldwing, much bigger. the 350/4 is highly collectible out of the 70's cb series as they were only made for a year, were horribly unpopular, and in practice were heavier and had less power than the 350 twin...
  6. treserious

original 4 into 1 exhaust, original 14000 miles on it. the bike is cherry, barely broken in.
  7. treserious

I haven't been posting in a long ass while, and the reason is I bought a bike, have been doing my safety courses, and have been learning to wrench on it. I pretty much sold off most of my audio gear, pared it down to one main system, and a receiver and some minimus 7 in the garage/shop. so...
  8. treserious

Anyone collect art on the cheap?

I have taken to picking up any interesting art at thrifts, yard sales, etc. I have amassed a bunch of wood block prints, steel plate prints, lithos, screen prints, oil, acrylics, etc. aside from my concert posters, most is mid century era. anyone else collect that sort of thing?
  9. treserious

Recomendations for a gas powered string trimmer.

yup, Echo is japanese. I picked one up at a yard sale a few years back, and it's a great machine.
  10. treserious

Pics of your listening space

can I move in? My CB400f would do well beside your 350, I have some good gear, and an extensive MCM collection.
  11. treserious

Vinyl only spin list

today's playlist at the office. Animals, Animalization Fuzztones, bad news travels fast Gregory Isaacs, Night Nurse Howlin' wolf, rocking chair CH9183 The Cure, Entreat plus live album Arcade fire, the suburbs Eric Clapton with John Mayall's blues band, steppin' out George Thorogood...
  12. treserious

Its been soo long...

since I have posted here. Looking back I sometimes cannot believe how much I used to post here. Kinda miss you guys. I've been quite a busy boy setting up my audio room, selling off excess gear to pay for a bike, practicing my woodworking, renovations, and just livin life with less...
  13. treserious

rosewood methinks from your pic, but could be darkly oiled teak, or even walnut.
  14. treserious

nice, love the couch!
  15. treserious

good score, I'd grab that in a heartbeat.
  16. treserious

Been wanting one of those for quite a while
  17. treserious

nice find! I found an identical one at a yard sale last year for 5$. I didn't like the base for the look, so switched to an Eiffel base I took off a broken shell.
  18. treserious

you'd be surprised what a little wd40 and 000 steel wool could do for the chrome on those lamps.
  19. treserious

nice chair, love the mid century record display
  20. treserious

I'm with you there man, WANT!
  21. treserious

Pics of your listening space

It's been a while since I posted here. Recently picked up a Nak TA-3A and another Rotel RCD-1072 for a reasonable price. I am currently working on Getting my main listening room painted and setup, and downsized the system upstairs. Setup includes the Nak, and Rotel CDP sitting on a...
  22. treserious

Holiday reno project

working on the china cabinet. That there is black walnut. Frame is in, doors are in progress, finished fitting them today.
  23. treserious

60 minutes ~ Sugar is Toxic

Thanks Arkay! And margarine is awesome, to oil your tools, grease axles, grease bearings, and to prevent rust! its a product you can leave out in the garden, and no mold, bacteria, insects or wild animals will go near it. the best eating habit/diet out there right now is the paleo diet...
  24. treserious

60 minutes ~ Sugar is Toxic

Calling Arkay for one of his long health rants. this is old news in the east and in europe. it has to do with how fructose is metabolized. natural fructose in fruits isn't bad because it takes a while to digest, but highly concentrated fructose, especially HFCS is bad because we cannot...
Back
Top Bottom