Search results

1. brownjfb

Virginia Audiophiles

I'm out here somewhere in Halifax county myself. Bet you guys are wondering where the heck is that. lol
  2. brownjfb

Resurrection

Don't you just love those 5RS 5b's
  3. brownjfb

New speaker addition--Infinity RS-5 (1982?)

Omg what a find you have there. Lucky you. I have the RS 5b's. Guess that makes you my big brother :banana:
  4. brownjfb

For My Brother - Carver "The Receiver" MXR-130...

This Buds for you little brother. Nice gear but an even better act of loving kindness :beerchug:
  5. brownjfb

carver preamps?

Big Carver and Sunfire fan here! Check me out :beerchug:
  6. brownjfb

Vinyl only spin list

Hey I had just given this LP a really good cleaning the other day. I had thought this LP was toast after the way we treated it as kids way back when but after washing it, OMG! Even after having all of their stuff this LP brings back memories and sounds Great.:beerchug:
  7. brownjfb

Virginian Collection Contribution

Just added a post under DIY for the record cabinet I just finished building. Go check it out. Lots of neat entries there! :jump:
  8. brownjfb

Record Bin From single 4 x 8 Sheet of Plywood - Plans

Just thought I would add my record stand to this post. Not bad for my first wack at this. As soon as I finish washing the rest of my lp's I think I will need to build another one. Red Mahogany. Oh, and my big box store made 6 cuts for me free of charge. To my surprise the wood didn't splinter...
  9. brownjfb

Chuck Berry passes away at the age of 90 :(

So sad the news to hear of Chuck's passing but yet so thrilled to enjoy and to continue to enjoy his and others that were greatly influenced by him whether he gets the credit or not. R.I.P. Chuck. Complete Chess Box Set. 71 songs 36 page booklet.
  10. brownjfb

New Retired North Carolina Music Lover

Welcome Neighbor, I'm sure you will like what you see here :jump:
  11. brownjfb

What's wrong with Linear Tracking tables? Which ones are worth having?

I've been using the Technics SL-J2 Direct Drive on and off since the mid 80's with no problems. It came with and still has the original cartridge Stanton L747S. I loved it then and love it now. :beerchug:
  12. brownjfb

Will's Stuff

Wow
  13. brownjfb

Got the upgrade bug...... and guess what so did the wife!!!!!!!

Great find, Awesome. Is that a diy lp bin? Show us a better pic of it please.
  14. brownjfb

My Modest Setup

Very nice! I'm very much interested in the Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II integrated amp. Did you pick yours up new and is it still meeting all expectations of a tube power amp?
  15. brownjfb

Thought I would show what I have in what we call the computer room. Only the amp, tuner, Technics TT, and the Onkyo tape deck are hooked up for playing although they all work at last check! Realistic SA-1001 HK DVD-22 Technics SL-D3 HK CRD2 Sansui Classique T-700 Denon DR-M44HX Kyocera D801...
  16. brownjfb

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

My Cassette Decks :banana::banana::banana: Denon DR-M44HX Kyocera D801 Onkyo TA-2700 Technics RS-B48R w/dbx Technics M218 JVC KDV100 Carver TD-1770 Teac A3300SR Reel to Reel Akai 77 Reel to Reel
  17. brownjfb

Today's JAZZ playlist

You guys have this one? :beerchug:
  18. brownjfb

Thanks ThomasB98908, I appreciate the acknowledgement of dedication or maybe it's my obsession to this Art. :banana:
  19. brownjfb

Karma and a Carver MXR-150 Score

And he just gave it to you! OMG how lucky can you get. I need to make a beach trip lol. Enjoy :banana:
  20. brownjfb

Hi from Canada

Welcome! Lot's of info here along with very helpful and knowledgeable people.
  21. brownjfb

Audioquest Evergreen interconnects.

Last year I decided to undertake the job of replacing my interconnects! I had been using various brands along with the generic brand that comes with audio equipment. Which means some had become quite old. Reading up on Interconnects I finally settled on the Audioquest Evergreen. After replacing...
  22. brownjfb

Say goodbye to Infinity

Still pumping my RS 5B's I bought new in the 80's for my 2 channel set up and the SM125's as the front mains in my home theater set-up. When I first got the RS-5B's I have to admit I didn't know what I had bought.Thank goodness I let the salesman talk me into buying them.
  23. brownjfb

Greetings from Virginia

Thank you much! Check out my pic post under Members and let me know what you think.
  24. brownjfb

Technics system update

Very nice set-up! Bet it sounds awesome.
Back
Top Bottom