Search results

1. Drummond

Driver ID

I have three of these Neumann drivers and they sound very good and neutral. I want to know which speaker system they were made for.
  2. Drummond

Ling LTV Tweeter ID

This is my first time seeing a tweeter like this. Does anyone know which speaker system it belongs to? The specs would be nice as well.
  3. Drummond

Some people like speakers that sound good better than perfect sounding speakers.

This is why vintage Bose, Polk and Infinity had great success in the 70’s and 80’s. They all sound good but don’t have perfect sound. Perfect sound belongs in studio’s.
  4. Drummond

Panasonic Thrusters? Am I missing something?

Vintage HI-FI Audiophile Panasonic Thrusters Model SB-700 Speakers. Shipped with FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. I see these selling with many watchers.
  5. Drummond

JBL D130 full range?

Has anyone used their JBL D130’s full range no dividing network in C38 cabinets? How did they sound?
  6. Drummond

What are worst sounding speakers you own? And why do you keep them?

audiosphere research 18L speakers are the worst sounding speakers I own, but they make nice speaker stands for my Coral 1000 speakers.
  7. Drummond

Altec Lansing and JBL vintage speakers.

In 10 years most vintage Altec Lansing and JBL speakers will be carefully shipped overseas.
  8. Drummond

Finally tuned the JBL 075 tweeters!!

Finally tuned the JBL 075 tweeters with horn lenses from another set of speakers and a 4.7uf capacitor added to the existing crossover network. The Altec crosses over at 18k and the new capacitor takes the 075 to the comfortable zone with added tweeter lens. The JBL LE 175 smooths everything out...
  9. Drummond

Pleasant Surprise Marantz plus Bose

I just pulled out a pair of Bose 401’s... yes I know and admit I have kept a set of Bose speakers since the 70’s. Anyway, I haven’t used these since 2013 or 2014. I hooked these to a Marantz MR 1170..... yes I know (dark years) but these two systems put a BIG smile on my face once I cranked them...
  10. Drummond

Altec Lansing Stonehenge 1 Tweeter help

I’m looking for an Altec Lansing Stonehenge 1 Tweeter.
  11. Drummond

Stonehenge Tweeter

I’m looking for a 427-8a tweeter for Stonehenge 1 speakers.
  12. Drummond

Lowther EX3’s any reviews?

I’m watching a set of Lowther EX3’s that need new surrounds. Has any tried to repair these? If so how did they sound?
  13. Drummond

Speaker ID Altec?

This cabinet is filled with Altec drivers and dividing network, but I am unable to find another one like it. Is it homemade, studio, or what? Thanks in advance for your help.
  14. Drummond

JbL 4380 Colinear Array

Good or Bad?
  15. Drummond

JBL S312BE good or no good?

Has anyone auditioned or currently own these?
  16. Drummond

Any info on audiosphere Research Speakers? Made in Canada Model 18L

Looking for info on Audiosphere Research Speakers Model 18L
Back
Top Bottom