Search results

1. NowBlasting

Just moved. Need opinions on my new space.

So as of right now I have my Forte II's along the wall with the TV instead of next to the fireplace and they seem to sound a lot better to me. More bass for sure. When I had them next to the fireplace their was an awful bass null...so frustrating.
  2. NowBlasting

Alright guys so I moved things back to how I first had it setup just to show you and get some more opinions. Speakers are about 9 feet away (toed in) from my ears and about 9 feet apart from each other...the only thing I don't like is that my couch is in the middle of the room basically in front...
  3. NowBlasting

I had it setup with the speakers on each side of the fireplace in the corners but I don't want to mount my TV above the fireplace and with that setup my couch ends up being right in front of the door when you walk into my house. I'll never be satisfied until I build my own house!
  4. NowBlasting

So this is my current living room layout I'm stuck with. Running a pair of Klipsch Heresy II's right now but I'm ordering a pair of Klipsch RP-160M's for shits and giggles. Here's a quick sketch of my living room dimensions. My Heresy's are about 6'-6" apart on center and toed in towards the...
  5. NowBlasting

What do you guys think about this setup?

What's up guys? Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'm currently in the process of upgrading my 2 channel stereo setup. I'm looking for opinions on this combination...Parasound Halo 2.1 Integrated Amplifier, Technics SL-1210GR, and Klipsch Heresy III's w/ R-10SW subwoofer. I found a great deal on...
  6. NowBlasting

Need your opinions on this potential setup!

What's up guys? Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'm looking for opinions on this setup...Parasound Halo 2.1 Integrated Amplifier, Technics SL-1210GR, and Klipsch Heresy III's w/ R-10SW subwoofer.
  7. NowBlasting

My headshell doesn't look straight in tonearm collar.

My Shure M44-7 is currently tracking at 3 grams.
  8. NowBlasting

Using this protractor my overhang is definitely more than if I use the overhang gauge that came with my turntable.
  9. NowBlasting

Also I have aligned the cartridge with the Technics Baerwald Protractor. Is this not the ideal one to use for my effective length of 230mm?
  10. NowBlasting

Any recommendations online for getting a thicker rubber mat?
  11. NowBlasting

This is with the 1 stock rubber mat that came with the Technics. I have the tonearm base adjusted as low as it will go.
  12. NowBlasting

Well that's not happening. Let's be realistic here.
  13. NowBlasting

People advised against this. Those 2 screws go into two holes. They are not set screws so undoing those and trying to twist and reset won't do much due to the fact that the screws are already in those holes...
  14. NowBlasting

Now after switching the headshell I can't get the cartridge parallel/level with the record. The tonearm height adjustment is all the way down and I even have 2 rubber mats...
  15. NowBlasting

The gentleman I got my speakers from off of Craigslist sold it to me.
  16. NowBlasting

Had a headshell with adjustment laying around and didn't even know it!
  17. NowBlasting

I did put my bubble level on the headshell and it's not even close to level.
  18. NowBlasting

Ok so I guess you can tell...two different headshell and cartridges. Both clearly not level...
  19. NowBlasting

Hey guys I have a brand new SL-1200M3D running a brand new Shure M44-7 cartridge mounted on the stock Technics headshell. If you're looking at the cartridge from the front of the turntable it looks as if it's ever so slightly twisted to the left. Is this normal? Shouldn't it be perfectly level...
  20. NowBlasting

Technics SL1200M3D fair price?

She's beautiful guys.
  21. NowBlasting

Currently unboxing...
  22. NowBlasting

Hey I tried for today but he is too busy. He's the one who said Saturday. I've already seen it in person too. Still in the box in the plastic.
  23. NowBlasting

Sweet! Picking it up Saturday afternoon!
Back
Top Bottom