Search results

1. R

Bipolar Junction Transistor Testing Basics

Thank YOU EchoWars!! i think my M4000 will live again because of your post!
  2. R

Luxman m-4000 schematic needed

dswankey Thanks, that is for the 2000 as well. ive talked to Hans at the site and he has the same bad one i do. he has been quite helpful though! :)
  3. R

i saw that it says it's "basically the same" i'm not so sure about that! i tried that schematic when i first saw it and it wasn't matching up so well with reality
  4. R

Yes it does appear to be a bit better...BUT...the schematic is for the wrong model! that is for the M-2000 not the M-4000. Why its attached with the 4000 service manual i have no idea!
  5. R

Hi All, I'm in need of a good scan or copy of the schematics for the M-4000. I have a pdf of them but it is awful quality..when you zoom in you cant read any of the component names/values. anyone have a good copy? willing to pay if need be! Thanks very much!
  6. R

Luxman M4000 a little help?...please!

One channel went out.. Trying to fix it (i'm thinking the power supply) but the schematics i have are very poor. Does anyone have any good ones? the drawings i have are for the 2000 and they are incomplete at best and poor resolution as well. Thanks for any help!
Back
Top Bottom