Search results

1. Warttuna

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

This sounds excellent. Can anybody tell me about this label. Can't seem to find much about it. Thanks
  2. Warttuna

KG4 passive

Thank you
  3. Warttuna

KG4 passive

There is a 2 inch tear in the dust cap on my kg4 passive. Will that affect the sound? Can I put a patch on it or have it fixed? Thank you in advance.
  4. Warttuna

The Official *Technics SL-1200* Owners Club

I've got a 1210 with a 2m bronze on it. When a put an album on, if I tap the tt, I can hear the knocking pretty loud. Will the kab fluid damper take care of this or do I need to use teflon tape or something on the tonearm itself? Thanks for any help. Ed
  5. Warttuna

Harmon Kardon 730 w/ Intermittent Channel

I've got a 730 and it does the same thing. It was the tape monitor switches. Getting it repaired now. Really a nice receiver.
  6. Warttuna

Hello, was wondering if I get a 1219 or 1229 can I use my Ortofon bronze cartridge on them...

Hello, was wondering if I get a 1219 or 1229 can I use my Ortofon bronze cartridge on them? Also have a 1009 sk. Do you work on those? It seems to run a little slow. But everything works on it. Thanks for all your posts on duals, I've had the 1009 for 35 yrs. Thank you for your help. Ed
  7. Warttuna

Desperately need cartridge help!!!!

Would the Pro-ject phono box s work with the denon?
  8. Warttuna

Thank you for the advice. I think I am going to keep the denon and save for SUT or phono pre that will work. Thanks again
  9. Warttuna

Would the NAD ppe work with the denon cart? and my hk430
  10. Warttuna

Bought the table for 150 at estate sale. had the denon and an at 12sa with it. No feet or cover.
  11. Warttuna

From what I understand the DL-s1 needs a SUT to work with my HK 430. I am trying to trade the denon for something I can use on either table but mostly on my 1200. Can't afford the SUT. I have Ortofon 2m blue and Shure m97xe, AT 95e, And AT 12sa that needs new stylus.
  12. Warttuna

I have a cart for trade in barter town and have had a lot of offers, but don't know enough to make a good choice. I am an older ex bass player so have a little tinnitus. That being said, I only have experience with an Ortofon red, blue, and shure m97xe, on my Technics 1200 mk2. I also just...
  13. Warttuna

Denon DL-S1

Thank you all for the replies. I don't have any phono stage or sut, but was hoping to get to hear this cartridge on the cheap. Apparently not. The other cart with it is an AT 12sa, that needs a stylus. Maybe I can fix that and use it? I'll probably try to trade the dl-s1 for something I can use.
  14. Warttuna

Denon DL-S1

Will this work with a Schiit Mani?
  15. Warttuna

Denon DL-S1

Just my HK 430 and I use an Ortofon Blue.
  16. Warttuna

Denon DL-S1

paid 150. It also had an AT mc cart but it needs a stylus
  17. Warttuna

Denon DL-S1

I bought a used pioneer pl-518 and it had a Denon DL-S1 cart on it. What do I need to be able to use this?
  18. Warttuna

Shure ERA IV m97he-ah

Talked to Kevin at KAB, he thought for a while and told me I could turn the counter weight around and it would sit closer to the pivot point. Tomorrow I'll try that. Sounds reasonable.
  19. Warttuna

Shure ERA IV m97he-ah

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I was late getting home to check responses. Yes the cart is to light. Could I attach something to it or where could I buy a lighter counter weight?
  20. Warttuna

Shure ERA IV m97he-ah

I have a nos shure era iv m97he-ah and when I mount it on my Technics 1200 mk2, it is hard to get it to balance before setting tracking weight. Any tips on what to do, or should I just get rid of it? Thanks for any info, it is greatly appreciated. This forum has saved my but from making mistakes...
  21. Warttuna

WANTED: Scan of KG4 Badge

I can send you a close up photo of mine. Send me your email and I'll take a pic now.
  22. Warttuna

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Side 3, That's what I'm talking about!!
  23. Warttuna

Klipsch kg4's paired with an HK 330c ?

Welcome. This a great sight for everything audio. I love my kg4's. Check out the Klipsch Korner on here, lots of good info. I've got the Bob Crites upgrades on mine and they really sound good. Placement is very critical with these things, keep them away from the wall, and try to raise them up...
  24. Warttuna

What amp for Kg4s?

I'm using the ones he designed. Took about 10 days to get them. They were easy to install and Bob was easy to talk to about the swap out. He really knows his stuff about Klipsch.
Back
Top Bottom