Search results

1. C

Diy amps and recycled goods.

What did you use in your build?
  2. C

SummitP I used MJL4281A and MJL4302A. I know it my be a little over kill.
  3. C

Hi SummitP I'm letting it run for a while before I recheck bias settings. I'm using the A speaker output. Well for now it will reside in the mancave/ garage shop. I'll button it up later tonight.
  4. C

My next project is a Yamaha M60.
  5. C

Hi SummitP I want to thank you for all your assistance. Currently listening to some Al Jarreau, the amp sounds awesome....:jump:
  6. C

Here's a copy of the denon 2200 speaker board. I think the hole at resistors R803 and R804 would be the best place to attach new speaker wires. Your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
  7. C

Hi SummitP here are some pics of my Denon POA 2200 badger project. I installed the badger board to the heat sink and set the biasing. Things tested out ok. Next step is to setup speaker output board.
  8. C

Thanks Summit for that information. I will pull the board after I complete the biasing phase. I still have to drill mounting holes on the heatsink. Again thanks...
  9. C

Hi Summit one quick question when you removed the resistors and coils from the speaker terminal board did you use jumpers in place of the removed coils and resistors? Thanks in advance. This is my first build using the Honey Badger board>
  10. C

Thanks Summit I'm ready to run the first diagnostic set up.
  11. C

Hi Summit I've started a Honey badger build on my denon poa 2200. I have a question in regards to your denon honey badger build. What did you do to connect the cables from the old denon audio boards connected to the power supply? Thanks in advance...
  12. C

Hi Summit I've started a Honey badger build on my denon poa 2200. I have a question in regards to your denon honey badger build. What did you do to connect the cables from the old denon audio boards connected to the power supply? Thanks in advance...
  13. C

Hi Summit I'm going to take the plunge with an old Denon POA 2200. I was wondering options did you use on Denon 2200?
  14. C

Yamaha CX-600U Relay Switch

Hi Gents I'm working on a Yamaha cx600u and need the value resistor r403 which was replaced by a previous repair but I think it is the wrong value. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Cantrell...
  15. C

Hi Gents I'm a US Army retired signal warrant officer, I've followed several post here but never...

Hi Gents I'm a US Army retired signal warrant officer, I've followed several post here but never posted my own.
  16. C

My first receiver restoration attempt: G-6700.

Hi gentleman I'm new to Audiokarma, I'm currently working on a Sansui G6700 and I'm looking for a suitable replacement Master Volume pot listed as vr01 a/b. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom