Search results

1. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers great deal in Manhattan

I can grab it Tuesday for someone.
  2. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers great deal in Manhattan

I just saw these advertised. I would definitely pick these up if I did not already have a set. https://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/ele/6687251763.html
  3. moardie

Great work Kotofei

Kotofei upgraded and repaired my TA-E80ES, and did a great job. The RCA terminals were replaced flawlessly.
  4. moardie

Ever buy a turntable just for the cartridge?

I got a PS-X600 off craigslist for $170, it was in great shape, but then I found a Shure V15IV on the end and the deal got even sweeter :).
  5. moardie

Using a Japanese Tuner in the USA

Ok thanks, I haven't been able to find a US tuner for this model, so I was hoping to just get this one.
  6. moardie

Using a Japanese Tuner in the USA

So I want to buy a Sony ST-S333ESX II Tuner for my Sony ES system, but it is a Japanese model. Is it possible to modify the tuner to tune into stations here in the USA?
  7. moardie

PS-X600 Biotracer with extra weight.

I already have a PS-X600 with the extra weight, however I know that many people do not and this seems like a good deal if everything is working. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PS-X-600-BIOTRACER-TURNTABLE-DUST-COVER-WORKS-AND-HAS-INCREDIBLE-SOUND-/161952485548? I have no affiliation with this...
  8. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

I bought Tcomisky's set yesterday. So my search is over! Now I just need stands.
  9. 20151129_110127

20151129_110127

TA-E80ES
  10. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

Sounds good.
  11. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

It is still for sale?
  12. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

Sorry, I forgot to post, unfortunately before I left the guy told me they had been sold. So much for first in line.
  13. moardie

Thanks Galaxie65

I bought a TA-N77ES from him. Great packing and an excellent transaction. Very friendly guy and a pleasure to deal with.
  14. moardie

All for Karma, Thanks JP!

It has taken me a while to post this, but here it goes. Let me preface this by saying that I have barely any experience with repairing electronics. I restored a Garrard 50, but that is nothing compared to this. My PS-X75 and PS-X700 were waiting to be repaired, so the only turntable I had left...
  15. moardie

Records, records, records...

If I lived there, I would be all over it.
  16. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

There is a good chance that I am going to get them. I am first in line.
  17. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

That would be awesome. I will let you know, if I get them.
  18. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

Thanks, I am guessing my N77ES will have no trouble with them:D
  19. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

Thanks everyone, I am going to hope they are still available. I emailed the seller, so I will find out. The annoying part will be looking for stands though.
  20. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

How do you guys think they would stack up against my Onkyo SKF-4800? http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-SKF-4800-Reflex-Floor-standing-Speakers/dp/B00EKJQLSC
  21. moardie

Sony SS-M7 Speakers

I have been looking for a nice set of speakers to accompany my Sony System and these popped up sort of locally. I was wondering what people thought of them and if they are worth the price? https://longisland.craigslist.org/ele/5197676428.html (ST-S550ES) (PS-X700) (TA-E80ES) (TA-N77ES)...
  22. moardie

Thanks Karmices!

Just bought a bunch of Elvis records from Karmices. He even threw in some extra records I wanted for free! Thanks A+++++++
  23. moardie

No clue how toi hook them up, but that'll be $1200

Problem is I can't drive there this week, my schedule doesn't allow me too. If he were like a half hour to an hour it would be one thing, but google maps says from where I am in NY it is going to be 3 hours. Also an AK'er is giving me a better deal on the Amp.
  24. moardie

but it is a two hour drive, that I would have to make at an inconvenient time. 2:00am
  25. moardie

I still think 1200 is too much for craigslist.
Back
Top Bottom