Search results

1. RF2015

Recommendation for vertical space between two operating receivers

I gues that depends on if it's a tube unit and the heat generated.
  2. RF2015

Hi Rob. Are you still on this site?

Hi Rob. Are you still on this site?
  3. RF2015

1953 Film about Transistors

It's amazing how they were able to predict the Apple Watch, tablet computers and the like.
  4. RF2015

Hi Bob, Thanks for liking my post. I'm not sure how to navigate this site. So, I may have...

Hi Bob, Thanks for liking my post. I'm not sure how to navigate this site. So, I may have difficulty communicating and posting. I like the Tonny Williams avatar!
  5. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

Thanks for posting that video. Happy Birthday Chick!
  6. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

I thought as much. I'm a bass player and played a bit of Reggae for a time. I really miss playing in a band as well. I'm too busy making a living in health care at the moment. But, someday I will get back to it.
  7. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

8. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

I have this one too. I find it very experimental. A musician's album I think.
  9. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

Cactus Bob, you sound well versed in fusion Jazz . Very tasteful. Are you a musician as well?
  10. RF2015

Ortofon Stereo Cartridge

Thank you both for your reply. I will let you know when I do the swap.
  11. RF2015

My Yamaha CR 1000 is in the shop again. Bad transistors and regulators in the power supply. I...

My Yamaha CR 1000 is in the shop again. Bad transistors and regulators in the power supply. I had it running for a while.
  12. RF2015

100-130 wpc receivers, Akai-Yamaha

Thanks for taking the time to do this.
  13. RF2015

100-130 wpc receivers, Akai-Yamaha

Very Usefull :scratch2:
  14. RF2015

Ortofon Stereo Cartridge

Hi, anyone out there have any experience with the Ortofon Omega phono cart.? I would like to know if the needle can be upgraded and is it worth going that route. It is presently being used on an AR XA turntable. It fits the head shell quite well compared to the Shure M97xe stylus which did not...
  15. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

Hym of The 7th Galaxy.
  16. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

Love that Pop Art! I will have to give these a listen.:music:
  17. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

:thmbsp:Was this Return to Forever's first Album? How any did they record together?
  18. RF2015

Jazz Fusion Playlist

I don't think I ever heard this album. Thanks for posting it. I plan to give it a listen.
  19. RF2015

Thank you very much. I will get in touch as soon as Possible.

Thank you very much. I will get in touch as soon as Possible.
  20. RF2015

Hi Rob, I noticed you are still active on AK. I'm new to the site and in my research noticed you...

Hi Rob, I noticed you are still active on AK. I'm new to the site and in my research noticed you are a revered member and an expert on Yamaha receivers. Also, I was informed by the moderator about your illness. I'm saddened to hear that. So, it's with some reservation that I ask this question...
  21. RF2015

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

New to AK Hi everyone, I hope to be able to use this site properly. I've just returned to the audio seen recently and trying to rebuild the record collection I had in HS. I've also been having fun putting together a stereo system to play my LPs. I recently picked up a Yamaha CR 1000 for...
  22. RF2015

Maryland Heights MO JBL vintage salvage. Proton 300

Any one know where I can have my Yamaha receiver serviced. I'm located in Baltimore Maryland. I read about someone named Marylander in some of the threads. Is he still around? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom