Search results

1. A

Sansui AU719

Good afternoon, I was wondering if my AU 719 will handle 4 or 6 ohm speakers? It has been recapped and still has the original output transistors. I am considering Monitor Audio Silver RS 6 or RS 8 speakers. Any advice and suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank You
  2. A

Sansui AU 719 Question

I have just had my Au 719 recapped by a local tech and it sounds great. In the first hour of use I noticed a very feint burnt odor which seemed to be coming from the F2927 driver board. I found that R12 (4700 ohm) is quite hot to the touch ( takes a couple of seconds to feel it) but it is not...
  3. A

New to Me Sansui AU 719

I purchased a 719 from a local guy who said he had inherited from his dad and to his knowledge it had not been used very much and was in storage for a few years. He was unaware of it ever being repaired or having any work done to it. He had it up and playing and It sounds great. Once I got it...
  4. A

Looking for some advice on cartridge please

Good afternoon, I am playing a Sansui SR-838 with a Audio Technica AT30HE high output MC cartridge into a Sansui AU-719 which has been recapped. My speakers are Boston Acoustics A200's and have been rebuilt as well. I am wondering if this set up is worth spending money on a better cartridge. I...
  5. A

Sansui SC 3330

I need help with my SC 3330 cassette deck which has an issue with the tension arm assembly. In play back mode the tape take up tension is to loose and disengages during playback causing it to stop playing (like end of tape). When I remove tape there is about an inch of tape that has not been...
  6. A

Sansui SC3330 help

Good morning, my SC 3330 cassette deck has an issue with the tension arm assembly. In play back mode the tape take up tension is to loose and disengages during play causing it to stop playing (like end of tape). When I remove tape there is about an inch of tape that has not been wound up. Does...
  7. A

Sansui SR-838

Good morning, I am a new member and this is my first post. I found a Sansui SR-838 in a garage sale but it does not have the tonearm counter weight or cover and hinges . I was able to fabricate a counter weight with washers and the TT plays great but does not look so well. Can someone tell me...
Back
Top Bottom