Search results

1. headdy

Denon DRW 850 won't play

Just take a look if the heads get in touch with the tape when you hit the play button, if not i think the problem is some dry grease on the head carriage which blicks it from moving.
  2. headdy

Thinking about a wall shelf for my turntable

Wall shelfs work great for turntables to undock them from Vibrations. there is no reason to not try it, just give it a chance. as long as you don't place your speakers in that corner you won't get any problems with feedbacks.
  3. headdy

asilker's Apartment Arrangement *photos*

I love this dynakit tubeamp
  4. headdy

System Update

Very nice and organised system !
  5. headdy

My stereo setup

For everybody who is interested in some pictures, here are some of my earlier setups: and this is our living room, where the hpm 100 use to play:
  6. headdy

My stereo setup

Okay, here something about those speakers. i had a great opinion on those vintage enclosures. The both were used in a club for 20 years, the have be stored in a garage where both of them where exposed to moisture and needed a lot of restoration and replacing enclosure parts.also the enclosures...
  7. headdy

My stereo setup

Thank you! yes, it sounds great. I owned a lot of high quality equipment and speakers, but those big size horn speakers are a kind of magic, hard to describe - its like High definition 3d cinema for the ears.
  8. headdy

My stereo setup

Hi everybody, for those who are interested i would like to take the chance to give a short introduction into my stereo setup / listening room: We see a pair of JBL 4560 Clones powered by a 18wpc Melody dark 2a3 push/pull amplifier. i use two turntables, on the left we have a National Technics...
  9. headdy

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Sony TA-1144 out of 1972
  10. headdy

What CD Player Do You Use?

Sony CDP-X707 ES, Philips CD 304 Mark2 Cheers chris
  11. headdy

Hi from germany

Hello, my name is chris and I'm living in germany in a small town about 30 miles from Ramstein Airbase. I'm into Hifi Stuff since i've been 15 years old. I love vintage gear, tube amps and horn speakers. My biggest hobby is to restore, repair and collect old gear from the 70's. i choosed to...
Back
Top Bottom