Search results

1. antv20

Pioneer sx 434

There is a pristine Pioneer Sx 434 for sale near me for $150. My general opinion is this is too much for that receiver. Any thoughts on the value or what is a reasonable offer?
  2. antv20

Pioneer system opportunity

so I was cruising some local ads and a came across a Pioneer set that I am thinking about. Wanted to get some opinions on whether it was worth pursuing. Set includes a Pioneer Sx-650 receiver, Pl-510 turntable, and CS-99a speakers. Owner is asking $500 for the set. Everything appears to be in...
  3. antv20

Speaker recommendations

I currently have a mid 80s Sanyo ribbon system (will eventually be replaced by Pioneer SX1050) powering some Sanyo speakers (came with riboon system) and Dahlquist M905s. Keep in mind the speakers are setup in different rooms however its pretty obvious the Sanyo's suck. They sound muddy and...
  4. antv20

New speaker suggestions/recommendations???

The wife gave me a new Yamaha RX-V381 for Christmas which replaces a 10 year old Panasonic home theater in a box. Now that I have fancy new toy, I definitely need new speakers. The only place to audition speakers around here is Best Buy.....not a good choice or selection. I have been looking...
  5. antv20

Pioneer PL-115d repair issues

I started having speed issues with my 115d. Oiled motor and tried a new belt but no luck. My guess need to try another belt, but some where in the process I got the auto-return/ motor shut off out of wack. I have all but given up on the table so I am looking for someone to repair. I am...
  6. antv20

Pioneer PL115 speed issue

Newb here so be easy. I bought this table off an AK'er about a year ago. I was listening to the table tonight and heard drop in speed. I oiled it and let it run a bit thinking that was the issue. The platter quit spinning all together. Motor still turning but belt was slipping. Also, was...
  7. antv20

Pioneer HPM 100s

Need input. There are a pair of HPM 100s for sale about an hour away from me. Seller is asking $250. From what I can tell from the pics the cabinets are dirty but look ok. 99% sure they will need a refoam. One of the mids cone is damaged and will need replaced. Are these things worth...
  8. antv20

Hello from the newest newb

Hello from Western KY. Just getting started in vinyl and interested in vintage stereo equipment.
Back
Top Bottom