Search results

1. Tmac83

iPod Touch Software Update = No Music(?)

Agreed. My G4 Powerbook had a problem reading one of my RAM bays and my Apple Care had been expired for 6 months and Apple offered to fix it for free and paid all shipping costs. I have found if you are nice to them they are nice back and will take care of you.
  2. Tmac83

I tunes - Iphone - Home sharing? Is it possible?

To my knowledge I don't think you can do so. You could always add an airport express and add a small system in your workout room?
  3. Tmac83

iPod Touch Software Update = No Music(?)

Have you tried doing a hard reset - holding the home and power button at the same time until the unit restarts? If not try that and see what happens. Otherwise I would probably restore it to factory settings and try installing the update again. If you have your apple receipt it should let you...
  4. Tmac83

Oppo bdp-83

I'm a huge fan of Cambridge, I have owned the 640c v1 and v2 and have been very pleased. They pack a lot of quality and features into their gear for a reasonable price. I have not see any reviews yet either but I'd imagine they are coming soon.
  5. Tmac83

Oppo bdp-83

Yes http://us.marantz.com/Products/3085.asp
  6. Tmac83

College Football starts this Saturday

THey have plenty of speed on defense. Their D-Line will give GT fits. Iowa's defense is not complicated...just play assignment football, which is how you stop the triple option.
  7. Tmac83

Oppo bdp-83

Marantz has a universal played but it's quite a bit more expensive than the Oppo
  8. Tmac83

Worklog #2: Marantz Model 32 Restoration

Very cool thread, thanks for sharing
  9. Tmac83

Proud of the Hawks - Can't wait for the Orange Bowl!
  10. Tmac83

Happy Birthday to guiller!

Happy Birthday!
  11. Tmac83

Happy Birthday soundweasel!

Happy Birthday!
  12. Tmac83

Marantz PM90SE restoration

Nice work as always!
  13. Tmac83

Finally a 2325!

Very nice! Congrats!
  14. Tmac83

Any Good (Marantz) Techs-St.Paul/Mpls

AK member Catrafter. Doesn't live in MLPS/ST Paul but he will do the job RIGHT and your gear will look fantastic. You may save on shipping with someone local, but I guarantee they won't do as good of job as Catrafter.
  15. Tmac83

Happy Birthday Kamakiri

Happy Birthday!
  16. Tmac83

Happy Birthday to Thedelihaus!

Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you are having a great day!
  17. Tmac83

recommended CD players for 2250B?

I would suggest a Cambridge Audio 640c. Great mid-level player and bang for your buck. You can get them pretty cheap as they have been discontinued. They have a dual Wolfson DAC and if you want you have ability to upgrade in the future with an external DAC. Do a search, you should come up with...
  18. Tmac83

My new VPI Classic. Pictures and first impressions.

Beautiful Table, Congrats!
  19. Tmac83

What a fantastic game! I got home at 4:30am from Happy Valley this morning! GO HAWKS!
  20. Tmac83

Jim Thiel Passes

Sad news for sure. RIP
  21. Tmac83

info on turntables

Yes, you need to stop whatever you are doing, run and buy that table. RIGHT NOW. Non-working models on ebay can see the 100 mark.
  22. Tmac83

KEF BLADE : A new Concept Loudspeaker

That is interesting. Did you take the pic Array? Did you get to listen to them?
  23. Tmac83

Let's go hawks!!!!!!!!
  24. Tmac83

Check out this collection....

That is some serious s:banana::banana:t
Back
Top Bottom