Search results

1. dusxpress

NAD 613 cassette deck works only in vertical position

My post + 3 pics are in fact here: http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/nad-6100-nudies-belt-replacement.183466/
  2. dusxpress

NAD 6100 nudies - belt replacement?

This is totally weird to me: NAD 613, whose mechanism looks the same as seen on the photos presented at the beginning of this thread, with 2 motors and belt driven capstan, worked perfectly (and was looking like new when I purchased it for 5 EUR in a local thrift store /called Kringloop here in...
  3. dusxpress

Bang and Olufsen Type S

I heard these speakers are pressurised - what does it mean exactly? What is the practical value of these speakers if someone wants to use them today? What kind of amplifier should be used to drive them? Etc. Any information on these speakers will be highly appreciated, thanks.
  4. dusxpress

Sansui G-8000 potentiometer

G-8000 has a very problematic potentiometer and I think it must be replaced: I remember that I read somewhere that it is impossible to find a new one, because those Sansui potentiometers were unique in design i.e. no other maker used those types and they are out of production since million years...
  5. dusxpress

Best hidden gem?

I am also about to put one Monarch GS-55 in the box. I was also surprised with warmth of the sound and FM reception is excellent. Sliding pots, which I hate and I never liked them, in fact work without a problem, and with no spraying or cleaning or anything done to the receiver. There is a...
  6. dusxpress

Wharfedale Vanguard market value?

Hi, did you find anything? I have a pair of Vanguards and am very happy with them in combination with Luxman R-1050 receiver. I tried some other speakers, but this seems to be the solution I do not have anything bad to say about. I paid the speakers some 7-8 years ago 130 EUR in a 2nd hand store...
Back
Top Bottom