Search results

1. DavidinNC

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

They are a great pair and come with some documentation but I need to let them go.
  2. DavidinNC

McIntosh mC2125 power supply issues

Thank you for the things to check, it will get a thorough going over in the next few weeks!
  3. DavidinNC

McIntosh mC2125 power supply issues

Hello, I am picking up an MC2125 on Monday, seller says it started to smoke when he plugged it in. I’d like to know what I might be up against to get this unit running again? Seller has the plastic Bezel for the faceplate.
  4. DavidinNC

Pioneer PL-61 Tonearm Cam Replacement

Hello, were you successful in reassembling the tonearm? I need to do this myself and your information is more clear and precise than any I’ve seen this far. Would love to hear if you were able to get that back together?
  5. DavidinNC

Bang&Olufsen Beocenter 9000 component question

Hello, I have a Beocenter 9000 being repaired, two components have corrosion, can anyone tell me what these are and where I can get replacements? These appear to be in the phono board.
  6. DavidinNC

Finally! C32 and MC2105 working and home!

I’ve been lucky and pleased to be able to both sort parts for not huge amounts and a friend who is a right good technician. The MC2105 had been dropped, breaking the faceplate, but worse, breaking the chassis in the front right corner. Bill was able to realign the chassis and braze the chassis...
  7. DavidinNC

I would say that does seem to have been an oversight.
  8. DavidinNC

Actually original C32 logos didn’t light up at all. That’s why I was a bit surprised.
  9. DavidinNC

I picked my first piece of McIntosh gear in 2018, my C32. Paid $50 for it, but it’s been a labor of love since. Needed a huge amount of work and a replacement Expander board. Thanks to CohibaJoe for helping me source one, it was the final piece of the puzzle! Also replaced the faceplate and...
  10. DavidinNC

Can anyone identify these speakers?

Apologies for the horrible image quality. Trying to track down what my father brought home from Vietnam for audio gear..
  11. DavidinNC

Can anyone Identify these components

One more item, does anyone recognize this speaker?
  12. DavidinNC

No worries, not prying at all. I wish we still did. I have fond memories of that gear as a small child. I was fascinated by them. My gear is now mostly vintage McIntosh.
  13. DavidinNC

I think the turntable is a Pioneer based on the year the photo as taken looks like a PL-41. Oddly enough I purchased a Pioneer PL-61!
  14. DavidinNC

Did a quick look, it was a 1000a. Thanks again!
  15. DavidinNC

Wow that was fast, thank you all!
  16. DavidinNC

I’m trying to learn what the make and models of the items pictured are. My father brought them home from Vietnam and I’d like to know. My apologies for the poor image quality it’s the only one I have.
  17. DavidinNC

Need OpAmp for C32 Expander board

PM sent and thank you!
  18. DavidinNC

This preamp has had a rough life and the EQ has had extensive repairs. My friend got it working again but it still has a ticking noise in both channels. For what they cost, it was felt better to replace them lol rather than one at a time.
  19. DavidinNC

I’ve seen these listed as available on Alibaba but not sure if they are any good or not
  20. DavidinNC

9 per my technician
  21. DavidinNC

Hello all, I'm trying to source LM201N OpAmps for my C32 expander board. Does anyone have a source? Are there any acceptable replacements?
  22. DavidinNC

McIntosh MR-74 no audio output

Thanks for the idea on the switches needing cleaned. I will go back and check the preamp and also try connecting the tuner directly the amp since it has a volume control.
  23. DavidinNC

McIntosh MR-74 no audio output

Looking for ideas in things to check. I’ve got the fixed output on the tuner going to my preamp but no audio is heard out. I’ve made sure to keep the muting feature off. Not getting any hiss or anything from the unit.
  24. DavidinNC

C32 equalizer section will diminish but not increase signal amplitude. Help?

Well my technician friend started getting into it and things are worse than we previously knew. That said, he is really turning things around!
Back
Top Bottom