2. Outta Ammo

Cassette only playlist

House of Pain: Mine Malt Lyrics
  3. Outta Ammo

Cassette only playlist

Weezer: Weezer (Blue Album) Player: Sony TC- R503
  4. Outta Ammo

Aja pressings

I have seven pressings of Aja: Vinyl: AB-1006 AA-1006 9022-1006 (Yellow) 9022-1006 (Red) MFSL 1-033 CD: MCAD 4-10981 (Citizen Box Set - Disc #3 and 4) I can’t find the regular Aja CD at the moment. My apologies. My list in order of sound and a VERY simplistic explanation of WHAT I HEAR (only...
  5. Outta Ammo

Yeah, all the switch covers just pull right off. You’ll feel like you’re breaking them, but you...

Yeah, all the switch covers just pull right off. You’ll feel like you’re breaking them, but you won’t.
  6. Outta Ammo

CONFESS!! How many on AK are like me audio cheapskates, dumper divers etc?

90% of my entire listening room is from Garage Sales / Goodwill / Trash pick ups. Every person that enters / looks around / listens is floored when I reveal that fact.
  7. Outta Ammo

Cassette only playlist

I traditionally put the Christmas Tree up while the missus is cooking Thanksgiving Dinner. So, while the decorations are going up: Vince Guaraldi Trio: A Charlie Brown Christmas
  8. Outta Ammo

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

I joined. Looked you up. Sent you a PM.
  9. Outta Ammo

I had gotten away from BMX as soon as a got my license (of course). I didn’t know that the subculture of BMX enthusiast still existed. Well, it does and it’s BIG! This thing will sell for a premium.....but, I’m not selling. That 12 year old feeling is too good.:jump:
  10. Outta Ammo

Awwww....dang. A GT would’ve been a major score!
  11. Outta Ammo

I have not been doing well over the last couple of months. That is.....until today. I know that this is COMPLETELY non-music related. But, I’m so danged excited that I can’t stand it. 1997 Dyno Nitro 24” BMX bike. Completely stock and in fantastic condition. I feel like a 12 year old again...
  12. Outta Ammo

Cassette only playlist

Indeed. That was in the CD heyday. I’ve been looking for it on LP. But, it’s only an import and crazy expensive. In the meantime, I guess the CD will have to do. But, when I find it on Cassette, I’ll snag it quick!
  13. Outta Ammo

Need Help - Johnny Cash: Man In Black / Greatest Hits II Combo LPs

I picked these two LPs (or One LP) yesterday at a Garage Sale for $5. The two albums are shrink wrapped together. The weird thing is...I can’t tell if they are supposed to be two separate LPs or are some kind of Combo / Set. Greatest Hits II: Cat#: KC 30887 Man In Black: Cat#: C 30550 Were...
  14. Outta Ammo

Cassette only playlist

Oddly enough, I found a SEALED version on CD today at Goodwill for $1.00. So, I grabbed it too. Now, I have it in three formats. Once I get it on MiniDisc, I'll have them all. ;)
  15. Outta Ammo

Cassette only playlist

Yeah. It was plentiful on CD. Never pressed on vinyl until Vinyl Me Please did it in 2017. Not too many folks bought it on Cassette. I found it at Goodwill and paid less than $0.30 for it. Sounds fantastic.
  16. Outta Ammo

RIP Tom Petty

One less Wilbury traveling. *sniff*
  17. Outta Ammo

"You Don't Know What The Hell Is Going On" Game

"Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop popping Amphetamines."
  18. Outta Ammo

"You Don't Know What The Hell Is Going On" Game

I never understood why companies would reference new technology with .1 or 2.0 or S or X. Just go to the next number and leave it alone already. So......we're on the iPhone 16 now, right? "No, it's the 8s Plus." It's all stupid.
  19. Outta Ammo

Hats off to Disney..

The Incredibles...... Incredible sound (see what I did there). I figured this out while my kids were watching it in the backseat and it was tapped in to my car stereo. At the time, my VW Golf's system was better than my house's. I couldn't see the movie at all, I could only hear it. The entire...
  20. Outta Ammo

Best place to buy and sell records

Discogs has a Section called The Marketplace where you can do both. Although you can sell there, I don't. (No reason, really.) I have bought 5 items so far. No issues and it beat the pants off of the eBay prices!
  21. Outta Ammo

Any "Belt-Go-To-Guys" Here? I need belts, hoping to avoid eBay.

The speaker guys have their go-to for foam. The receiver guys have their go-to for bulbs. Do you tape guys have a go-to for belts? Deck: Sony TC-WR645S: I'm trying to avoid eBay, due to price mostly - $25 for all four belts or $16 for the ones that I need seems a little steep (or is it? I...
  22. Outta Ammo

Cleaning the filthy internals of a thrift store find...?

I go in this order: Grab a Dos XX Unplug item Open the item Turn the item (Safely Sideways - Not for Turntables) Large Paint Brush with the vacuum hand-held-sucker-thing just below what I'm brushing Small Paint Brush with vacuum Canned Air Flip the item to the other side Again with either Paint...
  23. Outta Ammo

Sony Two Well Cassette Deck Belts

Now if I can only find them for cheaper than $25...... I want to save this deck, but..... $15 Original Price + $25 Belts > Every other Deck that I've ever purchased that was already working. :biggrin:
  24. Outta Ammo

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Turns out that they are 5As.
  25. Outta Ammo

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Is it possible that they are not 5s? I'm not too knowledgeable on vintage Polk. I just googled them and got as close as I could.
Back
Top Bottom