Search results

1. reddodge053

Issue with my Schiit?

Hello i'm having a bit of a issue with my Schiit modi 3+ or could possibly be tv? I'm needing some help/advice i reckon. I have the modi 3+ hooked up to tv via toslink to tv and rca cable from modi to yamaha c 70 aux. issue im having is when listening to music on tv on shows or youtube the modi...
  2. reddodge053

Great Seller

I recently bought a computer from truck,i give truck 5.6 stars outa 5. Great puter and great seller,packed fantastic and shipped quickly. Would buy from again and hope to. Thanks!!! Redd
  3. reddodge053

Wireless Soundbar ?

Ok for Christmas ou son bought us a 65 inch smart tv. With prior tv it had external for speakers which i hooked up per rca cables. With this tv no such luck, it does have rca hookup ffor eexternal cd,vcr player ect. Nope wont work fo preamp. Im asking i there a decent wireless soundbar out at...
  4. reddodge053

Wooly Worms

I have noticed over last couple weeks how many wooley worms i seen crossing road. Lots of black and darm brown ones.Some of the old tales say it means a rough winter. We will see.
  5. reddodge053

Leo P on Contrabass

Really cool vid.
  6. reddodge053

Going to Battery powered tools

In considering going to battery operated yard equiptment what is best choices. Thinking of going battery hedge trimmers,lawn mower, weed eater,chain saw ect. If all that gas equiptment is ex. cond. what to do with it to make room for battery equiptment.
  7. reddodge053

Cooking is newest hobby.

Well in last year or so after retirement and health issues i have found myyself enjoying to cook sometimes. I recently aquired a BK blue carborn steel 11inch pan,a Matfer Borgeat 11 inch carbon steel pan, a Made In 3 quart stainless saucier and a Made In 11 inch stainless fry pan. Man those...
  8. reddodge053

Storage shed Repair

Hey everyone,my storage shed in back yard,has kinda seen better days. Im looking to do some repairs to the double opening doors,one wall and bottoms. My wife mentioned doing the sides in metal rooffing material(much too expensive) 1/2 inch ply is also expensive. Any ideas on a material that...
  9. reddodge053

Newest word formation for Long Playing Records

I notice now that some/many folks are calling lp records viny or vinylz. This is just not right.
  10. reddodge053

Jazz Festival

Well our Beautiful city of Elkhart Indiana kicked off its annual Jazz Festival this evening. My wife and i drove by and listened to a few songs sitting in car. Its a welcome thing after being called off last year. Our downtown venues will have a total of 20 different bands/groups playing...
  11. reddodge053

mrjbq great seller!!!

@mrjbq great seller ,packing was bullet proof,items work and look great Thanks!!! Highly recommend!!!
  12. reddodge053

Ordered A Soldering Kit

I ordered a new soldering kit and some ream/neutrik rca cable connectors. Im wondering/looking for info on reasonably price/type cable for interconnect assembly and where to possibly find some. Thanks!!!
  13. reddodge053

Kenwood 700M

Hello i just purchased a KW 700M and everything is great condition it seems so far. However all the lights seem to be out.Where can i get new bulbs and what kind are they? I will post cpl. pics of my KW. Thanks Redd
  14. reddodge053

Lady Gaga Oreos!!

Anyone here buy any L.GaGa Oreos yet? I seen they are selling out fast in stores and already on Ebay!!
  15. reddodge053

Lighted Sony ES advertising,anyone else.

Hello thought i'd share a pic of my vintage Sony ES lighted advertising sign.Im wondering if anyone else has picked up any lighted pieces of vintage signage.
  16. reddodge053

Preamplifier or SUT

Wondering what Preamp,Head amp,Phono Amp. or SUT would work well with Yamaha mc-100 lomc cart. These are specs for the cartridge,Recommendations please! Thanks! Specifications: Frequency Characteristic 10Hz-60KHz Channel Separation 28db(1KHz) Output voltage .2mv Internal impedance 30ohm...
  17. reddodge053

Super Bowl

Looking like Tampa Bay's/Tom Brady may be headed for another Super Bowl win!!! Wondering how S.Bowl half time show will sound.
  18. reddodge053

Went to Dr's today

So i go to Dr's office today checking on a new med. im going to be getting on a Repatha shot twice a month for high colesterol. I have tried statins but with bad side effects. Anyone here have experience with Repatha?I have tried statins but with bad side effects. Anyway looking at starting...
  19. reddodge053

Paypal offer

Anyone else get this offer to buy Crypto? Im not even sure what a crypto is? Crypto for the people is here Get a $25 reward when you buy $100 or more ‌of crypto with PayPal
  20. reddodge053

McIntosh 2125 Amp AND C32 Preamp - $750

Heres something someone may be interested in if still there. https://fortwayne.craigslist.org/ele/d/mcintosh-2125-amp-and-c32-preamp/7231939086.html
  21. reddodge053

Veterans' Day !

I for one would like to say to all veterans,and Active military.A deep felt Thank You and Appreciation of your sacrifices! Deep love and Blessings!! Redd
  22. reddodge053

Yamaha C-65 Troubles (Pics Added)

Ok so i have this really nice playing Yamaha C-65 preamplifier that is a bit weak on left channel on phono 1-2 connections.The other imputs work well and as designed,also the phono section will only record on right channel. The other imputs will record as designed.The issues are only in the...
  23. reddodge053

Black Friday!!

What the heck happened to Black Fridays!! Not so long ago it did'nt happen until Friday after T-Giving.Now it seems all the chains are having black fridays until Black Friday! Just ain't right i tell ya!!
  24. reddodge053

The Barrett Jackson Car Auction

The Barrett Jackson Car Auction Scottsdale begins next week ,,i wonder how they are going to handle it with all the covid stuff. Online only? Seating spread out?
  25. reddodge053

Buying Tac Visor?

Who is buying the new Tac Visor? I saw the available on tv only commercial for Tac Visor! They are kinda Flimsy it looks like and hafta fit em on the orig. visor.
Back
Top Bottom